Factory error canned foal part 4 [by fwaffynuteww]

20210125-fluffy-retard-1

48 Likes

oh my fuck, the fact the lil guy is still alive is nothing short of a miracle, he is clearly dumb as a bag of bricks and hammers, probably from being stuck in the shit holder as a foal and being unable to get to the milk…

i fuckin love this
him still being alive is abuse in itself but that weird thing of keepin something alive instead of putting it down kind of abuse… i hope this continues >:)

13 Likes

I love his pretty colors. And he’d be good for breeding even if he’s been crippled by misfortune…

Thanks for keeping him alive!!!:heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

I’m gonna assume instead of being like, regular fluffy dumb he’s extra dumb from having sensory deprivation and a lack of nutrients for most of his life.

Still though, a fluffy into watersports. That’s new.

9 Likes

i agree entirely, that shit can really fuck up development.

4 Likes

Well. At least he seems happy enough.

3 Likes

kinda surprised that one leg isn’t shriveled, or at least smaller than the other ones, as it’s odd positioning would suggest that it isn’t used much. Still the little guy seams happy enough, and while his owner has less than no respect for him, he more or less looks like he is being cared for.

5 Likes

HA! This is the awesome! “Too dumb to die…” :rofl:

3 Likes

If I wanted to kill myself, I’d climb to that fluffy’s number of chromosomes and jump to his IQ.