Failed Invasion: Smarty's Bad Day (By Mikahorsie)

58 Likes

Now draw him getting rape

10 Likes

Someone putting 'roids in that unicorn’s kibble?

5 Likes

Just binging Baki and decided to draw this

5 Likes

Someone’s about to get raped to death

4 Likes

So this is what happens when you replace miwkies with protein powder…

2 Likes

Oh dear, I think someone is getting his legs broken and bad special-huggies.

1 Like

I think he’s about to get his legs broken BY bad special huggies

4 Likes

I’m actually hella concerned that the first thing you guys think about when you see “small stallion and big stallion” is rape.

Oh well

1 Like

i wonder is he a Toughie for another herd or is he a smarty-freind leader and just so happens to be a absolute unit.

Either way we need more big bois who actually have some level of competence, you want to live in the alleys you better learn to fight and adapt for your place in the alleys!

2 Likes

Ye not sure why everything has to be sexual but hey ho, let people do them i guess. :shrug:

2 Likes

I don’t but to me it’s a overdone trope especially over in the caves called controversial

1 Like

the whole “enfie-babbeh” and bad huggies is one thing i can see why its included in some stories its a dominating the herd or showing status over another fluffy type thing,

The human/fluffy stuff is where it gets problematic i woudnt let someone who draws themselves fucking something that clearly resembles a animal anywhere near pets. “but they are toys” sounds very similer to “but its a anime she may look young but shes actually a 2000 year old demigod”

2 Likes

Let’s see…

• broken horn
  • covered in shit
  • bright colors
  • taking on a fluffy bigger than itself

Yup, he’s gonna die

4 Likes

I knew it this gave me heavy baki vibes

2 Likes

Is this the result of giving bovine growth hormones to fluffy?
Either way that technicolor retard “smarty” is not long for this world.

2 Likes

That’s whole new level of mental retardation like not knowing reality from fiction like dude how fucking stupid can one be.

1 Like

So this is 66- holy shit what did we feed him before I joined this fluffy experiments

1 Like

That smarty definitely gave himself the title. Giant stallion is going to eat his legs and use him as a litter pal.

1 Like

Speaking of rape and Baki, this big chungus is probably gonna follow that one character view on sex. That being “anyone weaker than me is a woman, and I will rape them if I want” or however it goes

2 Likes