Fall Fluffy #1 (By O.B)

Arin almost pulled her hair right now. No idea for starting any sentences of a paragraph of his scientific paper. This is the only time when she hates becoming an only child and wishes to have an older brother or sister that could help her. She was so stressed that he even didn’t hear that his cousin, Rio stand in front of her door.

“Oh did somebody stress enough with her paper…”

“Oh geez fuck you, Rio….”, said Arin with a feel of annoyance since Rio Shocked Her.

Rio laughed harder than ever. Arin readily prepared to throw her some of his bear dolls.

“Whoa…whoa…calm down miss….”, said Rio

“If you gonna do some unpractical jokes to me…I will whoop your ass…”, said Arin

“whoa don’t treat me like that…in fact, this time I need your help…”

“Help? For what?”

Rio now sits in a chair near Arin’s bed—a place where right now she is stressed out with her paper. Rio then explains what things that she need help with.

“So let me get this straight…” said Arin while clearing her throat.

“…that you have two smarties but the rule said you can only bring one smarty and somehow you ended with two??”

Rio Nodded.

“And you need me to act as if the other smarty you have is “mine” ?? like that?”, ask Arin

Rio Nodded Again.

“How the fuck you can end with two fucking smarties??”

“Well….long story…”, said Rio,” I have friends with two different exterminators…and let just say that they need me to get rid of that two smarties…and I have other one too but my friends take one and I need you to join now…”

Arin was never interested in fluffy stuff. Many people think they are cute but not for her. They Shit-Rats that can only eat, shit, sleep and repeat. Many people abuse which makes sense with her but the one who loves them? The hugboxer? She never understands them. Dog and Cat are less annoying than these abdominal creatures.

“Hey come on I already promise to you if you win…just keep the money…don’t you just save for a new drawing tablet??”

Arin still sits silently. Yeah, she needs a new one not gonna lie.

“Don’t worry admission fee is on me….”, said Rio,” I have membership anyway so I could get some discount or even a free ticket…”

Arin heavily sighs.

“Alright then….but promise me that money will be mine if my fluffy win…”

Rio Nod—and then they do a pinky promise.

And that is why now arin stand in front of a building that is looking hella abandoned. She takes a deep breathe calmly only to be cut by the babbling of the shit-rat on the cage near her.

“Dummeh hoomin wet smarties go ow get sorry poopies…”

“Go Ahead you already shitting yourself 5 times there cunt…”, said Rio Cold

Those smarty with purple fluff and green mane are her and the smarty with Aqua Blue Mane and sky blue body are Rio’s.

“Dummeh wady bring back smawty to hewd…”,

Oh great now her smawty doing the same.

“Smawty gunna gib ou sorry pointie huwties…”

Without any hesitation, Arin kicked the carrier—almost flip it to the side. Scree -ing sound can be heard inside those pet carrier.

“Oh damn you look so scary doing like that….”, said Rio

“I just tired standing up Rio…”, said arin

“Yeah sorry about that…we are here too early it seems…”

“But you said—”

“Yeah, I know…I know…”, said Rio Cut it quickly

“Maybe the dead smarty jammed the arena and now need to vigorously maintenance…”

She heavily sighs. Fluffy has never been a problem in her part of the country. Hasbio seems like not yet have any chance to sell them in their country—when hasbio factory being broke out by PETA, her country decided to close any tourist or immigrant that bring fluffy but god damn, somebody must smuggle them or something. Now fluffy is the only legal animal—if you can say that—that should be hunted to eradicated 100%. They devastated local animals at the start—at least that is what she ever hear.

“Yo Rio….”

“Lucas glad to see you…”

Lucas, Rio’s best friend since a child—she knows him but not too close. That guy looks like pulling a dog leash.

“WET SMAWTY POO PWACES GO TU GIB OU SORRY POOPIES…”

Rio flicks Lucas’s fluffy snout hard. Arin swears she can see some bruise left on that fluffy.

“Screee~~ smeww pwaces huwties~~”

The smarty is now in curl in ball position

“wow…wow…wow dude…no sabotage here….”

“Dude why the fuck you use dog leash on fluffy??”, asked Rio

“well let’s say my usual carriage being lent over by my sister for his cat…”

“Eh? What is wrong?”, asked Rio

Lucas heavily sighs.

“This fucker almost kill one of my sister cat’s a week old kitten and pull the kitten milk bottle for her so-called bestest babbeh…”

“What a bitch? A smarty mare eh?”, said Rio

Something spark inside arin’s heart—this thing could almost kill a cat? killing a week-old kitten for that matter. Arin suddenly without realize moves forward to the fluffy.

“wat ou doin dummeh poopieh wady? Bestest mummah nee—screeeeeee …”

Arin pulls the mare on part of her scruff. The fluffy’s legs spasm frantically.

“bad upsies bad upsies…dummie poopieh wady wet mummah downsies nao…”

Arin slaps the mare.

“SCREEEEE~~HUWTIESS!!”

“Arin…Arin…snaps out….”, Lucas snapped his finger near arin’s ear.

Huhu -ing sound still is heard from that fluffy.

“Damn someone is blacking out in rage I see…”, said Rio.

Lucas just laughing like a hyena from the lion king.

“well, arin is the new one in this stuff…”, said Lucas

“That stuff normal happening in here you know…”

Then Rio realized something. Lucas don’t mad at Arin? That’s unfair.

“Hey~~ you don’t angry at arin?? That is unfair!!”, said Rio

“Arin is new here…I will let it slide….”

Arin still stares at that fluffy cold until the sound of the speaker blast from her ear.

“HELLO!!! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!”

Screee~heawing pwaces huwties…

Huhuhu~ smawty nu wike woud sound….

Mummah~ sabe bestest babbeh….

Arin only rolled out his eyes hearing some smarty babbling dumb—the speaker indeed hurt his eardrum but damn, fluffy babbling is worst than that.

“Ah sorry about that but hey at least we can hear the spirit of our contestant isn’t it??”

A lot of people there laughing hard—including Rio and Lucas—make it sound like thunder (for fluffy maybe?). Arin didn’t budge a lot, she need to calm down her ass after flicking Lucas’s fluffy. Somehow many fluffy still huhu-ing. Weak ass.

“now now put the tag on your fluffy then give your smarties to our employee…”

Arin looked to Rio. His cousin who understands her confusion coded that he already doing that and she need no worries.

“and…”, the one who breathes on speaker holds the start,”…enjoy the show….”

BEEP

People then start moving and the queue is separated into two—the one who have smarty fluffy and the one who just gonna be a spectator in this sick show. Rio gives Arin her fluffy tag.

“There you can see them later on….”, said Rio giving out her tags and Lucas’s tag

“oh damn….thank you~~”, said Lucas

“no worries….lets go….”

Huhuhu nu wike scawy sorry boxsies…

tap

tap

Dummeh Boxie let smawty hewd out

Smawty am ne herd nao

“That is the last?”

“Yup all box clear and done sir….”, a guy in an orange jumpsuit said while locked out the last cage.

After getting some confirmation, he then talks to central information via some walkie-talkie.

“Gladiator to Caesar….Gladiator To Ceasar….”

“Caesar to Gladiator…confirm status…”

“Smarty on the cage…confirmed out over…”

“Understandable….good job gladiator…end over”\

He then heavily sigh.

“Guess we need clean that cage huh??”

“Yeah, they hella reeking out…fucking disgusting shit-rat indeed…”

“I want to vomit….”, said the other employee—while nausea

“Well but you are fine chugging high alcohol last night…where is that power?”

“it’s different!! Being kicked in the stomach by the baby inside me is whole better!”

“Alright boys and girls… let’s clean the cage then we have rest….it is the last one for today….”

To Be Continued…

yes hello, I am back with another story. Rio in this story is the same as This Rio. so yeah technically this is kinda Rio’s Plan of those thoughies who is a new smawty in his so-called herds.

so hope you guys enjoying my stories…

5 Likes

The idea is good, but the grammar could use some work. Maybe run the text through a proofreading tool?

I use in Grammarly to be fair lol
maybe I shouldn’t…
idk

1 Like

Huh. Well then, nevermind lol.

lmao

someone suggested it so I tried it…
I mean if you know any other proofreading app, I am all open for some suggestion

Never released that fluffies try to get shredded

1 Like