False hope (carniviousduck)

They said buying a pillowfluff was a better option, but day after day the crying, begging and pleading was getting worse. Not only was its legs gone but so were the wings. But then came the idea; “hey carrot, guess what your legs and wings will grow back eventually, but if you keep asking and crying they wont.” Carrot looked up the spark of hope in its eyes, that should buy you a few days? …

48 Likes

If leg grafts don’t work then how about grafting giant penises onto the stumps?

The only problem is it would make walking hard.

Or to put it another way the fluffy would have to be hard to walk.

6 Likes

But every time you cry, ask for sketties, ask about your legs, ask for anything at all…it’s ten more forevers before the legs start to grow again.

5 Likes

Is that @Dragonixa `s OC?

1 Like

I laughed picturing them waking up and seeing a tiny cup of dirt with four baby legs sticking out of it like they’re growing and then gradually transitioning the planter and legs up sizes (primarily to dispose of the rotting legs) as the legs ‘grow back’.

5 Likes

Pillows would be so damn cute if they wernt so damn depressing.

like ok i get it you have no legs, no reason to make my day a little less cheerfull :shrug:

2 Likes

Carrot is not a pegasus, it’s just a similar color pallet :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Right, he is a somewhat unimpressive unicorn.
Please, excuse me: all these artistic tributes are hard for me to keep track of.

2 Likes

It’s all good, I’m not mad ^w^

2 Likes

I saw one post where the owner told the fluffy they’d get their legs back tomorrow
Next day, fluffy asks about their legs and the owner says, “is it tomorrow?” and the cycle repeats.