Fanart: Cass - FallenAngel007 (by purplegem)

hope I did the tags right! I drew some fanart for @FallenAngel007 's comic “The Path” of Cassandra, her alicorn and cute eyeball helper guy, who I adore :purple_heart:. Also drew her de-legging a smarty for good measure (and practice) :joy:

Since this is my first post, I’ll introduce myself! My name is Purplegem, or you can call me Purp or any variation of my username, and I’m on an artistic journey to try drawing something new and out of my regular comfort zone. I want to try and make my own fluffy stories, my inspirations coming from many works on this site such as FallenAngel007, InfraredTurbine, Kerosinecannibal, magentademon and others :purple_heart: it’s nice to meet you all, and I love looking at art and reading others’ writing :slight_smile: See you all around!

98 Likes

AHHH beautiful cant wait to see what else you draw

4 Likes

God I wish she’d step on me.

I mean… great art, love the expressions

22 Likes

ehh it the fluffycommuntiy we don’t judge

5 Likes

This definitely looks like something she’s doing to sell videos of on the internet.

9 Likes

I love it :heart_eyes: awesome take on Cassandra :sparkles::+1:

9 Likes

How do you do the subtle shading and such? Gradients?

6 Likes

i do cell shading for the whole pic and then soften it out using the blur tool where i feel like it should be “softer-looking” like eyes, abominal lines, etc :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m starting to think we need to put a leash on you, but you might end up actually liking it.

5 Likes

Is amazing BUT MORE PROBLEMS WITH HORNY PPL NOW

4 Likes

Depends on who you leash Guodzilla to.

3 Likes

Well done.

2 Likes

Wow this is good.
Did a double take when I realized it wasn’t FallenAngel.
Well done Purplegem and welcome to FC.

4 Likes

Can’t leash @Guodzilla to a woman that’s for sure…

Actually, I just had an idea. I’ll give the leash to @Foxhoarder! :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Bonk something something horny jail.

2 Likes

I will make that call,
Thankyewverrimuch!!

1 Like

That’s from Golden boy I could swear.

1 Like

BlandWhiteDove-max-1mb

1 Like

0d0

Allow me.

1 Like

Also, lest we forget the absolute, ultimate, no-question, all-time FUNNIEST scene in all anime’:
The Kogure Corkscrew Kiss!
Corkscrew+kiss+sauce+golden+boy_3f2b0d_53201905

1 Like