Fanart: Just Business[by:FallenAngel]

More or less; in this case, it was just a bad mother. Which happens a lot.

3 Likes

Plus:The yellow baby was clearly confused and sad,instead of how a smartie,baby or not,would have reacted,being angry and mad about his poopie brother being adopted,his face reveals that he also wanted to be adopted,terrified of his mother behavior,sadly,he was killed by his mother

1 Like

Perhaps, fluffies arenā€™t known for the best decision makingā€¦depending on the author. One of the fun parts of writing here; headcanons are always neat to work with.

3 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: dumb bitch

1 Like

Lol dummy mare, nobody ever will love you.

1 Like

Use the hellgremlin tag, please. :frowning_face:

In hellgremlinverse the brown fluffies are so consistently better than all other fluffies that youā€™d think they should be the most expensive ones.

Although as seen repeatedly, even the brown ones would also rape and murder babies when given a chance.

3 Likes

Masterpiece, I truly touching story of the life with fluffies, 10/0.1, beautiful piece of art, from conflict to end.

1 Like

oh yeahā€¦fuck that actually makes the babyā€™s death feel worse

Loved it, will you be doing anymore from the Just Business Series?

1 Like

It depends cause thats what was written. Its an extra part of the story when Douglas went to the fluffymart looking for white fluffy for his brother :roll_eyes:

Depends, that scene hits me cause of the detailed explanation Douglas was telling.

1 Like

Glad you like it :blush: , that scene got me and im was excited try illustrate it.

Iā€™m glad to see that, and Iā€™m even more glad to see it generated even more traction for the series. Guess I should keep working on it, then. Got a few new ideas cooked up.

1 Like

I 4th this motion

Is it wrong that I wanna see the bitch get lobotomized? Make the bad ones passive and compliant?

1 Like

Boy, @FallenAngel007 - its almost like people should commission you to do comics :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The yellow mare is a stupid idiot. Itā€™s good she killed her stupid foal. Even it was unintentionally, but mostly this foals also become idiots.

1 Like