Fanart: Namesies [by: FallenAngel]

My take on @Milky CHAPTER of her story. You can start the first chapter HERE

fluff28-w

===========================
For commissions and info, feel free to pm me. :smiling_face:

133 Likes

I can hear the DUN DUN DUNNNN in the last panel.

13 Likes

Love it.

The smug self confidence of that entitled little toad is shattered in an instant. The expression of betrayal is the best panel.

Out of curiosity, do you enjoy shading? Some of your work has it and others are flat, I don’t think the flat colours detract from your comics, I only just noticed the shading now.

8 Likes

Lmao

3 Likes

Oh !!! I love it so much, you’ve captured them all so perfectly. Thank you for the lovely fanart! I’m glad you liked my story enough to draw it :pleading_face::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

10 Likes

Oh I do shading, there are times I feel doing flat. It depends this fanart I want have them see their pure color.

5 Likes

Im happy you like my lil fanart ver :blush:

3 Likes

Gotta love bestesh-babbeh humbling.
yes yes yeees

8 Likes

Well, Poopie better enjoy its name. It ain’t getting changed. Name fits the personality too.

3 Likes

Awesome!

3 Likes

Poopie and piggie. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Goddamn Poopie is a fat little shit. You’ve captured the Bestesh babbeh look very well with that one

2 Likes

Hahahaha, that shitrat get what it deserve, when the foal shit and pee everywhere. Also the mother get what she deserve when her “bestest babbeh” is a shitrat brad and she tolerate it constantly or justify it.

1 Like

Oh? Huckbeewee see Poopeh am heweh. Whu am dat dummeh nummies poopeh? Das nah babbeh namesies, Poopeh am obeh deweh.

That’s Elderberry

Edderbeewee, cum heweh! Huckbeewee gib wub an huggies! Ou nu nee tu nummies Poopeh’s nummies.

Elderberry slowly walks to Huckleberry and he trots over to give big huggies

Poopeh, wickie cweanies Edderbeewee, she nee baf times!

2 Likes

Yes! Let the bestest babbeh have it!

1 Like

Poopie is the bestest namesies for bestest babbeh!

2 Likes

Thanks seeing how she is as bitch as her mom and her description adds the fun drawing her. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I looked at the title in my notifications a little too quickly and thought it said “Nemesis” instead of “Namesies.” D’oh!

2 Likes

Meringue is adorable.

5 Likes

Yup literally! Hate bitch mare do this shitty bestesh babbeh routine they do.

3 Likes