Fanciful Fluffies by D'arc. WildeFaun

The D’arc corporation prides itself on all of our business ventures and it holds true with our own line of Fanciful Fluffies! Long and grueling genetic alterations and eugenics allowed us to provide you with new and beautiful looks of fluffies. However, they still seem to act like the typical fluffies out there. We would like to believe that We can perfect it in due time.

Our fluffies range through the typical Roy G Biv gradient including many wonderfully natural earth tones.
But what we take extra merit in is the varieties of coats and manes.

These fun and fancy styles will make you and your fluffy the envy of your neighborhood.

Hair coloration is another wonderful way to mix up your fluffy. All colorations have a chance to have the luxurious shimmer that we managed to obtain a splicing in a small amount of a little known deep sea creature.

Coat variations are a must if you love real world horses, pie bald, brindle, dapple, and more come to expand the world of the fluffy spectrum. Like the mane colorations the coat have a chance to have a shimmer too, although there are two of them. One is the pearl shimmer that gives a coat a beautiful gem like shine. The other champagne that gives the coat a glittery bubbly sheen.

Remember trust in D’arc for quality products, and don’t forget to sign in for a chance to win beautiful Freya here. A wonderful pie bald alicorn with an even more gorgeous personality.

22 Likes

Very cute! Though if it does come to pass that they’re released into the wild this breed would definitely be a problem. The Fall of Cleveland would’ve been so much worse.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m trying to find a good balance. There’s at least one more part that goes over their mentality.

3 Likes

i like this concept and the style of the fluffies are very cute

3 Likes

You put a lot of work and thought into this and I don’t want to seem like I’m shitting on all that time and effort, but you’re making a pretty common mistake around here with these guys. You just made a fluffy-but better and IMO removing most if not all the flaws from a fluffy is removing the charm/lack thereof that draws people to them beyond the MLP aesthetics, it makes them kind of boring

3 Likes

I mean I get it, I do I feel like making them better for the outdoors Would actually make them worse. But I am open to criticism and possibility of change, anyways. I always figured lease in my head that fluffies have existed out in the wild for quite some time and it made them a little bit more resilient so these ones are just being improved upon. But yes I understand what you’re saying but also haven’t posted the whole thing.

3 Likes

Your drawings are adorable!

2 Likes

im curious then if they are so different from stock fluffies, then they would be seen as aberrant monstrosities in the same way they perceive alicorns as being? uncanny valley is weird enough for humans but think about it through the lens of a fluffy

1 Like

well that’s why I’m rewriting it. they aren’t so different only they’re fluff. I didn’t want to be another guy to make the perfect fluffy but as a story medium a super corporation with a chip on it’s shoulder would try like crazy

1 Like

yeah i mean i’m not here to crap on your idea, i just thought that could be an interesting point. plenty of companies soak you for money by requiring you to purchase and use propriety products/devices for enhanced functionality.

as for any actual suggestions i have: i feel like fluffies embody many of the seven deadly sins. one that i think is lacking is pride. it’s hard to represent that physically because they are just…fluffies. but with this, i think is a good opportunity to really embody that. whether or not they are physically or mentally superior is whatever (they could just think they are and act especially high-handed and condescending to regular fluffies)

2 Likes

First-off, so much cute variety :glee:
Looking forward to seeing the rest of their story. (I know firsthand IRL: just because a corporation says their “new” product is better, doesn’t necessarily mean it is an improvement, LOL)

2 Likes

Yes, that is what I’m going for!

2 Likes

Aww thank you so much

2 Likes