Fang (by Booperino)

Idea started with just a micro smarty in a bowl and evolved into a lil story about a girl who gains a micro smarty as punishment and ends caring for him. I might write more about it, i feel it got some potential for cute, plus a chance to explore smarties in my headcanon

75 Likes

Oh please do continue exploring micro smarties and Fang in particular. I love the idea! :star_struck:

9 Likes

I love this.

4 Likes

Just put your finger in there and let him stomp it for awhile. It will assert dominance.

6 Likes

Fang is that teenager going through the edgelord phase

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh no I’m soooo scared of you smarty

3 Likes

Fang is fantastic.

And still bigger than Napoleon :wink:

4 Likes

Now that’s interesting. The world’s most harmless smarty. And fun-sized too!

3 Likes

i feel napoleon should be considered a nanofluff lol

3 Likes

Good art… I think it’s pretty clear that her parents have no idea how to deal with her though.

Like, “You are having trouble in school? Here’s a problem pet that will take a lot of time and effort, you can’t take much pride in, and we think you won’t feel affection for! You’ll be miserable AND distracted from your studies by it!” What’s their endgame here?

5 Likes

Parents can be dicks, like parents who film their kids getting an onion as a gag xmas gift for 5 seconds of clout in national tv
If anything they gave her expecting her to hate it and throw it away (since fluffys are seen as expendable by some) like a “maybe next time you’ll try harder and get the toy you really want”

7 Likes

Please don’t tell me the term “nanofluffies” is already taken…

2 Likes

not that im aware of lol

2 Likes

Hmm that’s a challenge to see how this turns out for both of them :thinking:

2 Likes

Thats Hilarious. Where is my fly swatter? XD

1 Like

“My Micro Tsundere Boy: Maybe I can teach him manners”
New series, starting on April First, only on fluffy TeeBee

4 Likes

Why is it that tiny and angry is cute?

1 Like

I don’t think microfluffies take that much effort, do they? It’s not like he needs to be taken for long walks.