Fart powered rocket (by:TJfluffnsnuff)

Here’s a comic I put together. About a Pegasus fluffy whose “daddy’s ” showing him how to fly lightning his farts on fire.

39 Likes

Try uploading the images again. You have to give them time to finish.

4 Likes

Will do! :+1: I didn’t realize they weren’t done loading

2 Likes

Looooooving this. Loving the subject matter, the style, the execution. My man, you’re going places.

6 Likes

Thank you! I was afraid my fluffs would be too ugly. lol I’ve been a fan of fluffy art and stories for years, I wanted to try my hand at drawing and creating comics. Gr1m_1 and Quickhorn are big inspirations of mine.

3 Likes

I say this as someone who’s been around the community for over a decade, you have the potential to be one of the greats

3 Likes

Fluffy cannons? Fluffy bazookas? Fluffy propelled drones? Oh, the possibilities!

2 Likes

Lollll. He needs to meet Stevie Fartbox. XD

Also, I really want that ravioli recipe.

2 Likes

Haha I actually had a whole backstory for it that ended up getting cut for space and time sake. Enzo’s parents are first generation immigrants from Italy. So I’d imagine he has the wheat wheel machine that churns out the pasta dough twisted the raviolis together. A wine marinaded garden fresh tomato sauce that’s been on simmer 2 hours with some parm or mozzarella cheese regular meat in his portion… but just a bit of nitro methane spiked to season Barrons.

1 Like

Magnificent.

2 Likes

Man, do I need a pasta roller. Apart from the nitro, that sounds faboo.

1 Like

Look it’s the first actual flying fluffy “A truly high flying experience~”

2 Likes