Fat Fat babbeh (Bad_Roomie)

This is glorious, Wonderful. The karmic ending warms my heart. Down right poetic.

2 Likes

Hey youuuu!
This is so much better in English, because i see so much spoiled versions with such intensity.

Those fat fluffies look so much like 12monkeh’s fluffies, ( though those tended to look more like pig monkey, hamster …things I always wanted to punch them.)
And I want to punch these too !
So congrats !
…I think.

1 Like

approved <33

1 Like

serves fucking right!!!

1 Like

Lovely :clap: serve you right you fat shit! Your mummah just want you be munstah nummies like her hahaha! :smiling_imp:

Damn! Whats that mare been eating?? Thats some hell ass shit she gave out.

3 Likes

That fluffy vealed himself.

I bet he just melts in your mouth.

4 Likes

That amount of crap can´t be healthy for the dog.

1 Like

Kek, tummy sketties!"

2 Likes

JUSTICE!

1 Like

Well done. Perfect ending. 10 out of 10.

1 Like

And that’s how cannibalism began

1 Like

…hmmm…

The unweaned green and brown foals were quick to cannibalize their sibling (and very happy about it). Just goes to show there’s no such thing as a “good fluffy”. They’re all sociopaths

5 Likes

Ah justice

1 Like

Anything is good if you’re hungry enough it seems.

2 Likes

Kinda want to see a fat babbeh tag now.

2 Likes

Eh, I’d imagine any creature with that level of hunger would toss their morals out the window, not just floofs.

2 Likes

They’re @Bad_Roomie feral fluffies. I don’t know if they have morals as we’d understand them. They’re cutely pragmatic at best.

The irony of going “babbeh nu am nummie!” followed by eating another babbeh… granted, I’m sure it meant “babbeh” as “me/I” not in general :stuck_out_tongue:

If anything, I’m quite surprised the dog left that much of the fluff intact. Guess it was less hungry and more wanting a toy.

7 Likes

That’s really the key, yeah? And this is positiviely “G” rated compared to other stuff they’ve done O_O

4 Likes

Hope he didn’t die too soon, wouldn’t want him missing out on the consequences of his actions.

3 Likes