Fat Fat babbeh (Bad_Roomie)

“Don’ make bestes’ babbeh wun, am fuww of miwkies!”

1 Like

Karma’s a bitch, ain’t it.

But those foals probably aren’t saved. Two foals, on the streets, with no parents?

Five minutes. Ten, tops.

3 Likes

Don’t think the Donnor Party were squeeing with joy and doing the human equivalent of tail wagging when they mournfully consumed their traveling companions.

These survivoring foals are more disgusting than their “smarty” sibling. At least they’ll be dead soon with no parents and some hungry dogs nearby

1 Like

Not in this world at least

1 Like

Yeah, @Bad_Roomie may have the most wild ratio of “utterly cute and adorable fluffy style” to “utterly psychopathic fluffies” I’ve seen. Maybe McGonagol, but he only had one smarty. BadRoomie has roaming packs of smarties who raid herds and take mares as living larders/sex slaves. Pretty intense stuff.

Your stuff always gives me mixed emotions, Roomie. Great as always :grin:

4 Likes

4 Likes

The juxtaposition is what gives the mental whiplash.

I don’t get cute aggression but I find i want to hurt their fluffies more than normal. Probably because of the sharp contrast.

1 Like

Lmao I love it

Whelp, someone pick up those two survivors… And brush that dogs teeth… Won’t want it getting a bad breath!

fat bastard

images

I ET A BABBEH!!!

1 Like

Well, the fat shit “bestest babbeh” save his siblings unintentionally by being fat and and being the food supply for a day of 2 for the others. Also the mare is a bad mother for letting her “bestest babbeh” being a bratt, so better that this shitrats died.

1 Like

O-O their brother left them to starve. They just think insides are sketties and they’re hungry. I don’t think this case works. Plus…dey just smart Fluffies waiting for the chance to strike adorable vengeance on the dumb ass babbeh who hogged the milk.

Wow watched this nice comic again because the poor surviving fowls will most likely die because they aren’t weaned or if they weaned they will starve after they eat the fat fat babbeh… So yes dead babbeh sad but win win.

second panel
phoniex wright

Ah yes… Bestest Babbeh is Bestest Nummies now.

1 Like

I hope bestest lives for a while longer. I want him to know that his nummie brothers are feeding off of him.

love the mcgonagall style fluffies

1 Like

Who am da nummie babbeh now?!

i love the smell of karmic retribution in the morning

Normally when a foal is a smarty I burn it with a Flammenwerfer but for this little blue shit I’ll grab the panzerschreck