Fat Fuck [part 2] (by Shoe)

Based and classic
You don’t even have to cut the legs off that fat shit cuz he can’t walk anyways

1 Like

Thanks that you like it. I currently try to gather ideas for what happens next tho :0

Good Lord he is a fat piece of shit isn’t he.

I say go more subtle, let the fuck fuck wallow in his filth, unable to reach the litter box, stewing in literal shit. Then when he’s literally in tears because “nu feew pwetty”, tell him it’s his mothers fault for spoiling him.

Instantly he turns on mum, hates her for making him look and feel like shit. Let the heartbreak burn into her, or better yet, have her “teach” the fat bastard a lesson with sorry hoofies, then punish her for hurting her kid

2 Likes

Best idea yet. I planned on gaslighting the mom but gaslighting them both so they turn on each other is best.

And yes. He’ll suffer in shit

1 Like

I bet that fat fuck would explode like a water balloon against a wall. I would never be able to last so long with a shitrat like that–too tempting to end his day like a baseball.

1 Like

Given how fat the green one is he’s effectively a pillow fluffy since he can’t move anymore.

1 Like

I’m amazed he could get a pizza from the table despite being too fat to walk. Maybe his mother helped him since he keeps asking her to move him.

1 Like

Definitely helped him. Forgot to mention that in the first part :skull::skull::skull:

Like the idea of giving the fat shit hurties just to get milk.

But the fat fuck gotta remain fat cuz once his mom becomes a milk bag, there’s no one around to carry him.
He’ll be fat, alone and misarable.

Put on a diaper on his fat ass and watch his body getting infected due to all the filth

2 Likes

It’s one of my favorite things in fluffy stories lol

1 Like

You gotta use their stupidity and blind trust

1 Like

Can also like give him hotsauce laced food.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ll definitely do that for part 3 or 4

1 Like

Or a sceptic tank he has to carry on his back.

1 Like

Geez, take the poor thing to a vet!

Hahaha what a stupid fat foal amd à stupid mare for letting eat his food.