Fat Mare Pt 12 (TheBigBrother)

Unless something crazy happens to them the owner should find out tomorrow. Thanks for all the great ideas yall have come up with every comment is special to me and I can’t wait to put some Ideas in practice.

32 Likes

Wait… Does she actually comprehend / can count to fifteen?

Or is she just using the term since her human says it during the ride (ex: it’ll be 15 minutes to the park.)?

4 Likes

Fair point I guess I wasn’t thinking about the ramifications of that this morning. Lets go with the second option she’s understood what her owner said… I need to huff some paint before writing for fluffies get my head in the right space you know?

1 Like

No worries, I actually find it interesting where as long as they put it into the concept of ‘forevers’ that your fluffies seem to understand any number.

ie - 50,000 roughly being a month.

1 Like

Gosh, she’s trying so hard to be a good mom. though the baby may need its back legs amputated if it couldnt move them they may already be fucked.
Though i can see wanting to care for a baby being the perfect motive to lose weight

Still no way to feed the little one I see.

Me thinks it’ll be a lot sooner than tomorrow before the owner finds their new tenant.

Gonna be honest i read otah babeh go fuck yourself, Instead of tuck yourself.

3 Likes

Odds on babbeh suffocating in the fat folds before they even get home, or chonky tripping and crushing it.

2 Likes