Fat Mare pt 2.5 and 4 (TheBigBrother)

Hopefully going back and filling in gaps is okay. Not too sure what the conventions on that are.

30 Likes

1: I like how her mummah song still included her food addiction. Shows where her mind is at all times.

2: Her owner needs to ask why she’s trying to have special-huggies if she’s already pregnant. Since (in most head-canons) special-huggies are bad for pregnant mares.

And 3: She is absolutely going to shit herself inside out in the next chapter isn’t she?

13 Likes

1: thank you, your cement is well thought out and that means a lot to me.

2: I hadn’t thought of that. I guess she’s grasping at straws to make her pregnancy make sense to her.

3: :wink:

6 Likes

In the earliest stories fluffies would give birth by exploding, shooting foals everywhere.

Fluffies have also been known to explode after consuming too many laxatives.

Hmmm.

2 Likes

50,000 forevers in a month… so~

roughly 30 days x 24 hours x 60 minutes = 43200 minutes in a month / 50,000 forevers = 1 forever is roughly 52 seconds…

7 Likes

I think that’s about accurate… I didn’t do the math but I’ve seen 1-10 min be a forever in fluffy. Mine may run a bit fast.

3 Likes

51c

Props for doing the math.

6 Likes

I just hope you post a “complete” version for posterity

4 Likes

Her owner attempted a rational discussion with a fluffy.
Can see how Reddit would be the next step.
At least she has not taken up smoking. Yet.

4 Likes

I was under the impression that fluffies just stupidly thought “special hugs” would harm their unborn foals, as humans sometimes think (incorrectly).

It depends on headcanon, some stories have Fluffies fucking right up until the moment of birth, some have Fluffies suffering miscarriages from sexual assaults.

Most of what I’ve seen are ‘Special-huggies bad for tummeh-babbehs’, but I have seen the opposite at times as well.

What I’d thought is, it’s very common to have a fluffy complain about “special hugs” hurting her foals, but it’s pretty infrequent that you actually see the aftermath, so it could just be fluffy stupidity to think that (non violent) special hugs are going to hurt the foals. Aggressive special hugs obviously would actually hurt them.