Fat mare pt 23 (TheBigBrother)

So I’ve been reading archives and it’s amazing how big the community used to be. It’s honestly hard to understand hundreds of posts and artists creating huge comics and stories. I knew bronies were big but I never thought an offshoot could be this lege either. It also kinda makes me sad to see how small it is now but I’m glad there are still people! Some friends is much better than no friends!

I’ve also been thinking a lot about fluffy tv and would like to draw some shows any ideas or stories are much appreciated!

45 Likes

“The Weggies Show” and “Babbehs!” come to my mind as applicable and classic.

5 Likes

Dancin’ babbehs and the pillow fluff variety hour are also classics

4 Likes

Any excuse for Fluff-Tv to show babbehs, they’ll take it.

The Dancie Babbehs? You bet

The Dummeh’s Guide To Raising Foals? Absolutely

How To Make A Babbeh: A step-by-step guide on fucking properly? Surprisingly, yes.

Anything that triggers that babbeh itch is key to their scheduling

9 Likes

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT MAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3

interesting how fluffy tv programmes are focused on babbehs and how to make them.

5 Likes

I like to imagine Hasbio purposely puts shows on fluffy TV that make Fluffies either run away or end up accidentally killing themselves so owners will buy new ones.

5 Likes

Now that’s a Idea I haven’t seen I’ll draw that tomorrow for sure

4 Likes

can relate to that,read a lot of old stories too and is crazy to imagine how active this community was in the past,is kinda sad to have missed his prime

3 Likes

Eh, there were more content creators, to be sure, but the community was incredibly toxic. More than a few creators were driven off by trolls and haters.

Its a tradeoff, really. Fewer creators now, but far fewer assholes.

1 Like

fluffy tv past 10pm is wild