Fat mare pt 26 (TheBigBrother)

It took me a while to think about what I wanted to do next with Cherry but while I was cleaning the home yesterday I was stroke with inspiration.

Thanks for all the well wishes with buying the house love you all!

Looking forward to drawing some abuse for the 4th.

56 Likes

ohhhhhh poor poor cherry- oh noo-

7 Likes

Cherry’s fought so hard for this kid that I doubt she’ll give up on him entirely, she needs to give up on the disappointment on this dream and put faith in a new one.

Or she learns nothing and hates the dummeh babbeh for being broken. She’s a Fluffy and Fluffies are idiots

9 Likes

I so deeply enjoy Cherry’s derpy suffering, thank you

4 Likes

Just caught up on this and I must say I’m a fan! I can either see Cherry improving herself and becoming a model fluffy, (maybe with some sorry sticking in the mix) and her new babbeh can live a happy disabled life, or she spirals and he’s used to psychologically torture her. Both ways sound good to me honestly

4 Likes

Eh, Daddeh can always get a replacement foal. Or convince her that a stuffy friend is one, if he can be bothered.

2 Likes

Both great ideas, I love ideas because I’m still not sure where I should go with the story.

2 Likes

congrats! also poor cherry :sob:

3 Likes

Poor little eye patch babbeh! Love the suspense

3 Likes

This is what happens when you give fluffies hope.

2 Likes

That is a interesting point maybe to ramp up the sadness I just need more hope.

2 Likes

Kid gets the chance to try out wheels in place of his missing legs, but they’re too awkward for him to use properly

3 Likes

I feel like Cherry would be a great foster mother, seeing as she basically adopted this one

2 Likes

Mi favorito

2 Likes

Ooh, yes! She honestly might do best with talkie foals that don’t need milk, but still aren’t grown.

2 Likes