Fat mare pt 29 (TheBigBrother)

Thank you all so much for reading this little comic. It’s been a blast writing and learning along the way. This has been a long time coming and I doubt it will be the last I ever draw these two.
You all mean so much to me I can hardly put it into words. But I can try.

I’ve often wanted to try to draw, but when I look at what other people can do I always felt so behind the ball I never wanted to start. I know I’m not an expert by any means but everyone’s words or encouragement and enthusiasm mean the world to me. Whether it was a compliment, advice, or just saying you want to see blood. It all got me over several humps. And because of you I’ve improved a lot these past 8 months or so.

Thank you and I look forward to posting more :slight_smile:

63 Likes

After watching Cherry fuck about for so long it’s actually nice to see her bucking up and doing what’s right for the kid.

I’ve no doubt it’ll be difficult, and there’s enough material left over to pick up this series if you want to, but for now it’s a bittersweet ending that leans more to sweet.

13 Likes

I love your art and am so glad you continued and finished.

Still hope this fat cunt dies, nonetheless.

5 Likes

im gonna cry- IM GONNA CRY I LOVE THEM SO SO MUCH!!

4 Likes

I have to wonder how the two would hand each other when the foal is fully grown.

4 Likes

if Cherry and strawberry are good, when he’s grown getting wheels for him may be a really easy possibility

5 Likes

I think they said its a micro.

What a satisfying ending

4 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: best ending ever

3 Likes

Ngl man, i absolutely love your art style.

3 Likes

It was fun while it lasted. At least Cherry hopefully learned something from all this. Looking forward to whatever ride you come up with.

3 Likes

Now I’m not saying I never did, but I don’t think I said they were. If I did it’s retcon now and strawberry is a regular fluffy, a bout 2 months old. crammed in a egg. perhaps their growth was stunted because of that?

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I love seeing you hear and I love your writing. I think I’ve come a long way in part because of great ideas from people like you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m right there with you :face_holding_back_tears: I love them and I’ll draw them again. I always felt guilty drawing other comics because I knew I could draw more fat mare. Now that it’s in a good place I can finish my other projects and come back here when I have fresh ideas :slight_smile: skateboards? kick flips? sad box? the world is full of possibilities!

3 Likes

I really enjoyed this series and your artwork, thank you for sharing this!

3 Likes

What a nice ending! Yeah for real the fluffy community is just full of guys drawing in paint but we all love it. The strong DIY nature of fluffies finally got me to start creating too!

2 Likes

I may be reading too much into it but Strawberry has always struck me as a thoughtful fluffy, smarter and more self aware than most. Which would set up a brains / brawn situation – Cherry provides the muscle to do things while Strawberry comes up with ideas.

Anyway, I like these two, and this was a good, hard earned ending. Kudos!

2 Likes

Yay, friends forever! These two can do anything. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

This his awesome, I just read this comic yesterday and I loved it, thanks for drawn it.

1 Like

its been amazing to be with you through this whole story & see how much youve grown both as an artist and a storyteller. i feel like a proud uncle :face_holding_back_tears:

ALSO YOU ACTUALLY NAMED HIM STRAWBERRY EEEEEEEEEE SO CUTE!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes