Fat Mare Pt 5 (TheBigBrother)

I made this with a post from @Carniviousduck in mind and one of my own. I really like this little (or giant) mare and Look forward to some stupidity in the future with her. I’m thinking next week I’ll start doing some extra branching paths with her.
Also thank you @G00mi and @bloodwoodsrisen for the translator, it was a life saver with her paragraphs of text today.

33 Likes

On the one hand I’m glad she’s somewhat breaking through to herself about how her own logic isn’t adding up.

On the other hand, there’s a goddamn foal in that easter egg and she’s absolutely going to think it’s her own kid. Which, granted, gives her what she wants, but means she’s gonna take completely the wrong lesson from all of this.

Unless of course her owner convinces her that eating healthily will make it easier for her to run and play with the kid.

11 Likes

I guess it could be worse. She could become upset that she couldn’t find a litterbox and decided to make “good poopies” on a “poopie fluffy”.

As an Abuser, one is mildly disappointed either way.

Oh well, at least second hand smoke might get her.

3 Likes

Name (in the title (you forgot about it))

1 Like

The only way to make this sadder…the foal is already dead.

That foal (should be) utterly screwed. If it’s lucky, the blast crushes it against the tree, killing it instantly.

If it’s not lucky, it drowns in unimaginable filth.

If it somehow survives, it needs to be named Andy Dufrense.

2 Likes

Hey, glad I could help! :smiley:

1 Like

i cannot WAIT for her to shit herself inside out
rubs my evil little hands together

2 Likes