Fat Mare Pt 6 (TheBigBrother)

I don’t usually draw on Sunday but I had some time as I couldn’t stay asleep this morning. Thanks for everyone’s support and advice it’s been helpful, inspiring, and amazing to find such a lovely little community.

31 Likes

The realization hits

4 Likes

This is a pretty smart fluffy, able to think over all these different ideas and take them to their logical conclusions.

6 Likes

Ha, what an appropriately large assumption for this fat piece of filth–that any shelter would want her for something other than candle wax!

1 Like

Considering most mares can’t tell the difference between their A and their V - thus the biggest poopies sensation - it’s impressive that Cherry is aware enough to feel the separation.

Must be because she’s so fat there’s a wide enough gap between the two

5 Likes

I didn’t know about that cannon lol. I like your rationalization of it too! it’s my head cannon as well now. Though I wouldn’t hold my breath on me drawing it :wink:

ah she’s ever the optimist :smiley:

That’s fair, maybe I had her make a lot of quick assumptions and perhaps my fluffies are a bit smarter than average. perhaps I just needed more panels to express her distort over the situation.