Fat Mare Pt 8 (TheBigBrother

I really like how this turned. Not sure how the dad will react though I have a couple of ideas. At least right now not abusive but any ideas would be fantastic yall are so creative.

34 Likes

I mean her crotch tits are hefty with fat but she’s got no milk.

Dad right now holds all the cards on whether or not the kid gets fed.

EDIT - I’d say let her keep the kid but emotionally blackmail her in behaving

8 Likes

Simple “abuse” idea: dad corrects her, says that cannot be your foal, throws it in the lost and found foal bin at the park, and drags her home to her on the fluffy treadmill. A very nonchalant sort of “put it down and let’s go” parental hustling along attitude that ends up being very hurtful but daddy has no idea.

4 Likes

I always love seeing you, thanks for commenting it means a lot to me :smiley: . Very true on the feeding part, I’m glad you and I are on the same wavelength. I think emotional and physical blackmail is going to be great! Infact you and @LegendGW gave me some fantastic ideas already.

3 Likes

But then, Daddeh holds all the cards regardless.
Some degree of confusion as to what, at first sight, seems to be evidence of Cherry’s flufflogic would be understandable. The talkie babbeh ought to clear some things up, though ( Cherry not being a foal thief, say )

Will love to see this foal starve to death

1 Like

Maybe mamas love makes her start lactating and daddeh thinks, “huh, maybe she wasn’t fat after all” and she ends up being an actual good mamma?.. Buuuuut I don’t see that happening lol!!

A foal that has its eyes open and able to speak at birth? Haven’t seen that before

1 Like

It’s a bit older, It’s a foal that was put in a easter egg as a present but got left behind… I could have communicated that better several people got confused lol.

2 Likes

That makes much more sense! Your fluffies also seem to have their own dialogue that differs from what I usually read, which makes them quite interesting to observe

1 Like

I’ve been told my fluffies talk more and are way smarter than other fluffies. After reading a bunch that’s a fair criticism. Hopefully it’s not world breaking.

It’s your canon! There’s no set canon so in your own stories, you’re making your own world. There are a few universally agreed upon headcanons, example: Jellenheimers are hellspawn and aren’t able to be kept as pets, mares have crotchtits, they breed faster than rabbits, etc

2 Likes