Fat Mare Pt 9 (TheBigBrother)

My wife had a weird breathing thing this morning so I got up at 4:30 and had a hard time going back to sleep, so I decide to draw ponies instead of game.
Thanks for all the support as always this is quite fun and much better for me than just sitting there doing noting productive. At least now I’m practicing.

30 Likes

Leggies nu work, see places nu work, you are lucky chewwy is so desperate for babbehs and isnt picky otherwise…

BACK INTO THE POOPIES WITH YOU DUM DUM! :disapprove:

12 Likes

Cherry’s infallible logic that the kid was just born and therefore needs to stop talking to placate her worldview is some grade-A dumbassery.

Seems she’s got a runt, whether they were always like this or if they got busted up in the excitement remains to be seen. Either way I don’t think Cherry is the type to accept “dummeh babbehs”. Not because I think she’s cruel, but because I think she’s stupid enough to believe that disabled foals don’t count as “real” babbehs

11 Likes

Holy shit there’s a game on this !?!?!!?!??!!??!?!?

1 Like

No,he tried to say that he draw this instead of playing a videogame xD

1 Like

I mean,i would take the baby,and i would make the mare believe that only kibble can make her make milkies(the one that taste horribly,so she doesnt eat a lot) maybe put a plate whit sketties in front of a walking machine,she would wonder why she cant reach the nummies to make the best milkies for his babe and run til she cant move,that should put her in shape
We can absolutely use the babie to our benefit

2 Likes

Sorry to disappoint but I was trying to say I worked on this instead of playing video games or going back to sleep. I could have phrased that better. Though maybe one day we’ll have a game who knows.

1 Like

Choose Your Own Cherry Adventure

The twist is, it doesn’t matter what choice you make, Cherry will always choose the opposite because she thinks she knows better

3 Likes