Fate of brownie (by Labcoat) Chapter 6

A massive thanks to Eded_ted for letting me include his talented little guy.
Look at him go!

What a day of joy and fun! A great reward for a great pair of fluffs.
Once again there will not be a poll, I swear there is one coming up. Introducing
Petal!

82 Likes

Dammit Nessie.

You can’t keep calling every Fluffy with a set of crotch-tits ‘pretty’. It’s gonna get you into trouble someday.

The more concerning issue is now that they’re out, can they get back inside.

16 Likes

They’re such good boys!
I can totally relate with the owner’s back pain :'c

6 Likes

Is she gonna get in between their broship?

4 Likes

The most persistent problem in the fluffy canon, that damn hole in the fence!

7 Likes

now i understand why fluffies extended so easily trought the United States,there is not a single fence that does NOT have a hole in it

7 Likes

Brand new park and they already got a hole in the fence,hahaha.

4 Likes

Oh gosh yeah he really does call every mare pretty… and there is no poll to pick the next step ohhhh noooooo

1 Like

This one looks purposefully made thanks to the fact we see the fence is wire someone cut it intentionally

1 Like

There is so much to enjoy here, but in particular I love the “loading” icons above their heads in the first panel as they try to process what they are seeing.

Gotta admit, as a little kid I would have the same reaction, that is a kick-ass park.

3 Likes

at this point the hole in a fence is a main character on any type of fluffy art or story XD

3 Likes

plus she is an alicorn too,he can get atached so easily to this one once he realize she is like him

1 Like

I wonder if the next chapters we will see some abusers take advantage of this situation. Specifically no abuse NEAR the park seems like foreshadowing