Fate of brownie (by Labcoat) Chapter 7

Fences, somehow weaker than a fluffy.

7 Likes

Disbelief unsuspended

1 Like

I can’t really blame Loc Ness and Petal for this one,they were two unaltered “animals” left alone together,fluffies are known for how much they love babbehs,and they weren’t specifically told no mating. I think the ideal scenario would have Daddeh have the stallions fixed,and then have to re-home the foals,if he does not get Petal fixed before she gives birth. This is a problem Daddeh made himself.

I’m team tattle.

A herd of two alicorns and one “poopie” fluffy probably would not fare well in the wild,in most canons,anyways.

12 Likes

Tattle. If you stay by yourself you will loose your lumps. If you all leave, you will have a much less happy life, and probably a very short one, as will loch ness.
Call Daddy. Maybe once Petal is gone, he won’t have you or loch ness neutered.

1 Like

Lacking a “D” option involving intense punishment, option “A” offers the best possibility for ensured calamity.

2 Likes

THE FUCKING HOLE IN THE FENCE STRIKES AGAIN

there is simply NO WAY than a herd formed by 2 monsters and a poopie will have any luck out there guys
they may hate us
but if we want loc ness and his family to live calling the old rectangular man is the best option
by the way what a bastard
we went all bros before hoes in the daycare and he cant be left alone for more than 5 minutes with a lady
so yeah at least vote for brownie to stay there,loc ness deserves a little abuse for choosing hoes before bros

5 Likes

@Mister_Hands From your name and display picture, I can clearly see that you must be a connoisseur of the very finest bleaches

2 Likes

My theory is that the hole is actually sapient and shows up wherever it can cause the most damage to fluffies.

9 Likes

If the spagetthy monster is the fluffy god
then the hole in the fence is the devil itself

5 Likes

Stay with Daddy… that would subvert a few tropes

I fucking called Nessie’s humping getting them into trouble. But seriously dude, you bring the first thing with new genitals into the house and leave them to their own devices. You only have yourself to blame there.

I think Brownie should say goodbye to his friends, Nessie and Petal deserve a chance to be a happy family together and if Browie is alone he has a better chance of convincing his dad to let him have his own babbehs someday

5 Likes

Having one of his fluffies run away with a harlot while the other looks on is just going to make Daddeh mad, and two alicorns have no realistic chances of survival out in the open world—especially when both of them are ex-domestics.

4 Likes

To all you rats out there

2 Likes

I hope daddy will be angry because fluffy ran away and the three fluffies will be sterilized and aborted together.

haha. It would be great if dad became the abuser.

if they were earties,pegasus or unicorns i may think that too
but we are talking about alicorns here,a pair,no way that they get a happy ending
best case scenario they end up in a breeder´s house

1 Like

Dad can technically keep the two and sell the foals once they are born… Alicorns do sell quite well… Once that’s over just simply tranquilize the ungrateful stallion and cut off it’s balls. As for the whore of a mare, do not let the two see the birth and simply hide her somewhere before telling the two that she went foevah sweepies.

Pillow the slut, then Put her in a box and throw her out somewhere where those two can’t see.

As for brownie, depending on what he does afterwards…

6 Likes

Alicorns can make some money but there is the chance that her litter won’t even have one. No guarantees in genetics. Plus the time and effort compared to a quick solution or letting someone else deal with it with mininal cash is preferable. He’s a single guy with an unknown economic situation theres only so much he would or can shoulder without infinite patience.

4 Likes

he is an old man that is probaly tired of work,he just want a fluffy to have some love
i doubt he has the heart to be a breeder,specially since the mare already had a breeder owner,there is gonna be a lot of ruckus if we go with that idea and there is no hugbox solution out of it

5 Likes

It’s on the owner for not getting his two stallions neutered as soon as he got them. This wouldn’t be happening otherwise.

I want Brownie to snitch, on the principal that having more stray fluffies is more of a problem than rehoming petal and having Loch Ness come over often. Once the neutering happens, I’m hoping Brownie and Loch Ness will lose their baby fevers and things will even out.

7 Likes

Damn… this is a hard decision… I voted for call the owner… but i´m affraid that the couple run away anyway and brownie stay alone without his best friend, maybe being hated by him… but it´s more probably that things goes bad if they form a herd anyway… abandon Loc Ness it´s not an option… he is his bro…

4 Likes