Fate of brownie (by Labcoat) Chapter 7

What to do? The woods are dangerous but can they face it together? How angry will Daddeh be if he learns that Loc Ness and Petal are going to run away? Or is it better to let them leave and accept what daddeh says is best?

The Fate of Brownie
  • A) Head out into the unknown.
  • B) Call for Daddeh.
  • C) Say goodbye and stay with Daddeh.
0 voters
71 Likes

Be not led astray by a wanton harlot and her bold ways. Be not unfaithful to the law of Daddeh, for it shall lead to naught but misery and suffering.

34 Likes

Damn. Either way Brownie needs to cut them out of his life. They made their choice and he’s actually trying to listen.

15 Likes

Also love the design of that maypole. Seems like an extremely marketable and actually successful tool to hold a fluffy’s attention.

12 Likes

Is it wrong i want Brownie to taddle and call their owner?

11 Likes

Also they got the survival skills as useful as a chocolate teapot. Or my grandma would use the phrase “As useful as a condom machine in the vatican”

9 Likes

nah i want to see that too, feels something you barely see them do

6 Likes

Yeah and we seen enough of them going feral and stray and the world being a dangerous place to those eith know survival instincts. This way they won’t die and hypothetically the foals may go to a good home or they could be kept.

7 Likes

I’m on team tattle as well.

9 Likes

shouldn’t leave, that’s how you die. shouldn’t stay quiet because he’ll know brownie knows something. So best choice has to be tattling.

8 Likes

GOD, of course he lets them outside and there’s a hole in the fence. Loc Ness and Petal can’t get away with this, snitch on their asses! Maybe an abortion and double neuter/spay is in order

7 Likes

I mean it would be impressive in itself that he had the willpower to see his friends leave and willingly stay. Thats a good fluffy.

4 Likes

Though with that route you could have Fluffy Control cut them off at the proverbial pass. Either take them to a shelter or kill them out of sight of Brownie.

Also except they run out to the streets, with no survival skills… imo it be a bad fluffy to let their friends run out into danger. Also she’s still gonna have foals so Nessie is just gonna need to make it count and the owner could adopt a foal depending on how well behaved these 3 are

1 Like

Its tough. Cause I think their owner has been trying to be extremely reasonable and at this point they have gone past well behaved. If this was an abusebox putting them out in the backyard wouldn’t been not even considered. Petal was never supposed to be part of the family and their decisions (Petal and Loc Ness) have had lead to this point. Whatever happens to them happens. Brownie tried his best. Its not his responsibility to carry their actions.

A tough lesson for sure.

7 Likes

That nasty hussy, call daddy! save yourself and your brother. Protect the ecosystem from further fluffy harm!

5 Likes

Counterpoint;
That pussy hits good

1 Like

Sinner.

1 Like

They have brought down the wrath of Daddeh upon themselves. Justice shall be boxed, bagged, and dispensed with a small ribbon on top.

1 Like

Also now that I’ve chewed on it more big props for the story development here. Brownie and Loc Ness were cute together and abusive situations weren’t forced, in fact they were avoided a couple times! Even them asking to keep Petal would have been deliciously shot down if I had written this, but the fact that we got this far before a conflict came meant it really got my blood pumping. No babies without permission! Good writing, good art!

7 Likes