Favorite Colors (BadLuck)

favorite color 1

Ah, the things I would do if fluffies were real.

77 Likes

who put acid green in there?

8 Likes

Good colors = garish and unnatural, right? Is that how it works?

11 Likes

Why hello, future episode of Hoarders and/or Intervention

13 Likes

The new hit shows, “Crazy Fluffy Lady” and “Crazy Fluffy Man” have been renewed for next season!

9 Likes

Good Colors = what Mattel and Hasbro would paint their toys. These are biotoys, after all, not ps3/xbox360 era gritty third person shooters

4 Likes

Hrm… how do you make a lens-flare color? :wink:

Yeah, that was a boring time for game graphics art direction.

2 Likes

If you don’t have a good stock of fluffies, how else do you expect to have ammo for the fluffy crossbow (imagine Family Guy’s Mayor West, only with fluffies instead of cats)?

2 Likes

I think he’d have a fluff-thrower. Like a flame thrower but its really a Taco Bell stuffed fluffy that gives sorry poopies on command.

Fairs. I take only one cause I am broke biaaaatch.

“Fire in the hole!”

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” pppppffffbbbbbbt

3 Likes

Awh, that little evergreen alicorn!

And neon green is an awesome color. Who wouldn’t want that? With red eyes? And a unicorn? That’s a top shelf fluffy there.

1 Like

Well, recall that young children are the target buyers for fluffies, and most kids don’t want dull or neon colors. The fluffy market can be cruel.

1 Like

WANT! SO MUCH WANT! THE NEON GREEN ONE IS A GOOD SMARTY TOO! HUUURK!

Flatline Tone

1 Like

Watch out for the acid green foal, she may or may not be developing smartie sindrome.

Although I assume it’s because she’s being regarded as a bad-colored fluffy (therefore not deserving of love by fluffy standards), it would be better if you keep an eye in her

2 Likes

man, that woman have a severed addiction for dark colored fluffies.

1 Like

Poor foals you have no fault only to the mind of idiocy.

Awwww love the final “take entire stock” meme

2 Likes

BadLuck, is it weird that I think your avatar in this is really hot?

1 Like

Meta? As in this character is a godly being with reality warping abilities?

Yes, but for the purposes of this post she merely serves as a representation of myself in a hypothetical situation.