FC Convention! (FC-CON) By BloodyBoots

Judging from the roster, we could use more hugboxers like you to balance things out.

1 Like

question for q&a: What is your position on the hugbox-abuse war of dec 2020? (PM me if you need context)

1 Like

Can you include me champ? Or at least one of my OCs? Let me know if I missed the boat. I’ll have kerosinecannibal expedite a drawing of the OC.

1 Like

Sure! However I’m only seeing two posts in your gallery. Do you have some links to your oc?

Doesn’t exist at the moment unless you pull a character from the 40k verse comics either @gr1m_1 or @innshiprion have done for me.

Let me see what I can have kerosine do within the week.

1 Like

Honestly, what you should do is make a weird box one and welcome a member of the Emperor’s Children to the Con. See this comic for reference: Warhammer 40k: The Skettiland Chronicles; Chapter 1 Art by gr1m_1 Cmsn for gibhuggies

Because although the OC is gonna get made ASAP, it doesn’t have comics behind its belt yet.

All you gotta do is give this dude a booth and talk about the finer points about roasting fluffies alive. He’s REALLLY into the frequency of the sound fluffies make when they huu huu in unison. Have him be next to Gr1m when you do it to represent the tag team me and him represent when it comes to these comics.

Apart from those notes on background, no need to take it seriously at all.

Heres another question im curious about. What is your favorite type abuse? Example: i like foal-abuse and fluffies-as-food

1 Like

as usual, i am late but i would be honored to be featured

im either a shitty little goblin man or a smoked out fluffy, whichever's funnier

d0ef9d4960f8af116536adc7170b87d126a9dd40

2 Likes

Is this your photo?

3 Likes

basically yeah xD

1 Like

also i forgot to mention that i would probably be peddling my gay fluffy smut lmao (either just balls to the wall letting it all hang out, or with a completely blank booth & then lead you back behind a curtain & it’s just dicks all the way down akjsjxjjxbxjjxb)

1 Like

Sounds like typical fluffies.

2 Likes

Lmao that’s awesome! I’m definitely using this next. Just gotta write it out. I can’t draw fluffiest as well as you do but I’ll do my best to try and get the spirit of your character in the booth. The hard part is trying to write a hilarious, four panel comic. It might be a day or two.

1 Like

Fluffy beavis and butthead walking out of the booth covered in fluffy jizz and one of them commenting they got their souvenir ?

2 Likes

I’d love for you to share a link of what you’d like to look like! :slight_smile:

The event is coming to a close soon! If you want to participate before the Q&A session, please post a link of some art showing how you want to portray yourself!

The Q&A session ?
And for some reason I think it be funny if i roll with that anime girl thing.
Maybe she has a Radeon implanted in her chest.

1 Like

Yep the qa session is next combined with h8 bots or maybe two comics

This is next combined with the above suggestion.

You can combine quotes.
All you have to do is high light the message you want to quote.
Aq uote button wil appear click on that and discourse wil automatically paste it in an open reply window.

(just remove a single item for some reason the system doesnt like to fully display the original quote that’s why i removed a period for example)

1 Like