FC Convention! (FC-CON) By BloodyBoots

Hello everyone! BB here with an update for my next comic project. Might also be good material for a “theme week” although I am not sure how those work because I am new.

Recent comments gave me the fun idea of having Greg & Mike attend a FC convention. It will include (fan-made by me or possibly the original artist if I’m lucky) cameos who have a booth at the FC-CON, hosted by some of my favorite artists here on FC. But that’s not all! The convention will also present a hilarious Q&A hosted begrudgingly by our admins.

Want me to include a booth for you? Just put your post below of how you want to present yourself at FC-CON and I will do my best to include you (no guarantees, time permitting).

Have some funny questions for the admins/mods for the Q&A panel? Post them below and I’ll pick a few of my faves to include in the comic!

Most of the writing will be done by me in a fictional setting, but if any of the artists/admins would like to share their ideas I’d be open to possible collaborations! Just remember, it’s all about the lulz!

tags: @gr1m_1 @NekuChan @infraredturbine @innshiprion @KerosineCannibal @Bad_Roomie @Carniviousduck @Mr_Owl @Karn

want to support my work? No? Well here’s the link just in case…

Part 1 - Greg & Mike #146 - FC-CON part 1 - By BloodyBoots
Part 2 - Greg & Mike #147 - FC-CON Part 2 - By BloodyBoots
Part 3 - Greg & Mike #148 - FC-CON Part 3 - By BloodyBoots
Part 4 - Greg & Mike #149 - FC-CON Part 4 - By BloodyBoots
Part 5 - Greg & Mike #150 - FC-CON Part 5 - By BloodyBoots
Part 6 - Greg & Mike #151 - FC-CON Part 6 - By BloodyBoots
Part 7 - Greg & Mike #152 - FC-CON Part 7 - By BloodyBoots
Part 8 - Greg & Mike #152 - FC-CON Part 8 - By BloodyBoots
Part 9 - Greg & Mike #154 - FC-CON Part 9 - By BloodyBoots
Part 10 - Greg & Mike #155 - FC-CON Part 10 - By BloodyBoots
Part 11 - Greg & Mike #155 - FC-CON Part 11 - By BloodyBoots
Part 12 - Greg & Mike #157 - FC-CON Part 12 - By BloodyBoots
Part 13 - Greg & Mike #158 - FC-Con Part 13 - By BloodyBoots
Part 14 - Greg & Mike #160 - FC-CON Part 14 - By BloodyBoots

22 Likes

is it hosted on a private island in absolute secrecy?

7 Likes

oh definitely! I will be drawing ppl based on their avatars to make it secret and more funny lol.
for example, you will be an actual owl, lol :smiley:

4 Likes

you are saying it like you know how i look, but chose to draw the avatar instead
which is ironic considering you don’t even know how my avatar looks like

5 Likes

Yea I was just going to make you a snarky owl. But feel free to submit a full pic of how you want to present yourself! Are you a person in an owl costume? Are you a real owl, which species? Are you An anthro furry owl? The list goes on!

Otherwise you will be an adorable owl (i love owls btw) who clutches the mic with its claw. <3

1 Like

how i look is not a question. it’s a riddle, and i purposefully keeping the solution from everyone because i have a collection of wrong answers to fill
unknown

7 Likes

awe so cute! I love them all! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yeah i think so too. feel free to add your own interpritation to the list

3 Likes

They’re all great but I like the bottom one best.

1 Like

nix had quite a big wave of inspiration that day

1 Like

i agree. that one has a lot of character/personality to it.

I would buy tickets instantly. Wherever it’d be hosted would never let us in again. Wouldn’t be like rainfurrest where the people trashed the place. I’d like to think we’d all be polite stand up folk. They wouldn’t let us come back because the artist alley would probably have prints of foal rape and we’d be talking about the intricacies of fluffy genital mutilation.

4 Likes

hance the need for a privet island

4 Likes

yes. YES!!

1 Like

Hope there’s a food booth with deep fried foals.

4 Likes

excellent idea! :ahahaha:

2 Likes

OUUU CANT WAIT FOR THIS!!! :)) i hope i can get some merch like buttons and t-shirts

3 Likes

I have been summoned? FC con yeah id be interested, as for my visual looks id say these would best:

65_2

7 Likes

were-not-worthy-waynes-world
you got it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m good with making a cameo. Booth, guest, hanging out in a trashcan, anything really as long as I’m not personally partaking in abuse. Appearance: This cartoon mouse with a scarf.

4 Likes