FC Convention! (FC-CON) By BloodyBoots

awesome tyvm! :slight_smile:

Id love to be a part of it, but i really dont have an “avatar” in the fluffy universe.

1 Like

welp, then i’ll use that weird thing in your profile pic. lol XD

Gimme a day. Ill think of something.

1 Like

fair enough! :slight_smile:

1 Like

eyy! even my nemesis showed up for the launch party! Welcome buddy!

Let’s see…

As my character “Sire Heartwarming” is technically half of a self insert, I’d represent myself as that character.

No Idea if they’d run a booth to sell / show off their selfmade subspecies or if they’d just run around with their fluffy Turnip with leash and harness clearly stating his purpose as a emotional support fluff so could go either way.

If you’d like to do a collab thingy on this, I’d be happy to do so.

Edit:
I need to stop being uncomfortable with my bodily features vor once for the love of-

1 Like

me on my way to FC-Con

7 Likes

This seems like it could be very interesting, I guess I’m going as a cat lmao, just make sure to remember that the tail has a white tip, that’s the only necessary detail about my cat

1 Like

Uh
It looks fun
I’ve been a little away from the community but it’s nice to back here.

I’ve never emphasized on my oc here, but he’s basically a fire humanoid, black fire, you know, fire head.
I also like to think that it eats any type of thing and consumes it without a problem, because, fire.

It’s just a black flamehead! xD

7 Likes

I think the best way to be a part of this is
to have my OC demento running one of those merchandise stands that every convention has.

I think it would be funny to have him repatedly trying to explain to an old lady that she shouldnt buy a fluffy snuff film dvd for her grandchildren and its not for kids even though it has cute fluffies on the cover.

Ill draw a mock up of the scene tommorow and show you what im imagining

4 Likes

these are super rad

3 Likes

Oh my goodness this is a magnificent idea!

If you have time, I would love to join!

Here is what I look like

I am this “thing”

(yeah basically just a fluffy with teeth)

If I get a stand I will be selling either battle armors for fluffies or home made moonshine made from fluffies . You can choose.

2 Likes

Here is a Q&A question:

If you would have to choose between hugbox, abuse and weirdbox, wich one will you choose? you have to pic one.

Here is another:

What is the best thing about the fluffycommunity?
What is the worst thing about the fluffycommunity?

2 Likes

I do not understand the idea , but I find interesting the collaborations between artists ,I do not have an avatar as such ,so I do not know what images to choose , but I am available to any idea to draw

1 Like

Pretty cool that we both chose to represent ourselves as some kind of black shadowy humanoid with white outlines. And very nice artwork by the way.

3 Likes

Yeah
It’s pretty cool to make a character with being just a black humanoid

Thanks! I love your art very much, it’s sooo great, detailed and has an unique style

3 Likes

Can I be the cretin creeping in the Cercis canadensis?

2 Likes

“Scurity! When are you going to kick out that dumbass hiding between the t-shirt racks?!”

5 Likes