• A.) Carnivious
  • B.) Turbine

0 voters

@Carniviousduck @infraredturbine @Karn @SqueakyFriend

17 Likes

I can see Jackie getting shredded in the turbine :grimacing:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Oh that is so hard to pick :tired_face: both these peeps make gold.

1 Like

In turbine we Thrust

3 Likes

@infraredturbine is a better artist, his works of arts dwarf my own. My stuff is crude stick figures drawn on a cave wall deep underground…

3 Likes

what do you mean ? You’re around more time than me, and I swear I def have no slave dwarfs working in my house for me guys, I swear

3 Likes

I may have 1200 or more works of art on both the booru (may it rest in peace) and now the community, but most of the art is shit. Its crude and just plain bad. All of @infraredturbine art from start to finish is pristine compared to mine. My current stlye is much better, it only took 9 years to become what it is today. Day one your stuff was better. Theres no contest in terms of art quality, only in quantity is where my name lies with the ledgends of old.

3 Likes

I absolutely love your work. Huge fan. Your fluffies crack me up instantaneously

2 Likes

and that’s what makes it great!
Most of the most beautiful drawings I’ve seen around here were drawn on Microsoft Paint :v
I like your crude style cause it looks like mine. I could have gone at realistic, and other ways, but drawing everything in “cartoon style” is what makes me happy, and I kinda see that in you as well :V

2 Likes

Thank you <3

2 Likes