FC Fighter Game - BloodyBoots

where are the playing cards boots?

5 Likes

Lol, that project needs a complete overhaul before it moves forward. I have to completely redo almost all of the cards, convert the files, and submit for printing. I put a pin in it until October this year when I will get it done. I plan on releasing the cards in time for Christmas.

4 Likes

Just glad you still remember about it

1 Like

You should do fluffies with their artists as like ults

4 Likes

Do artists but they don’t actually attack. Their fluffies are summoned like jojo stands.

3 Likes

If you need ideas of what fluffies to add, here is a list!

3 Likes

Oh I love this idea.

This is sounding awesome, Boots! Following this thread for sure!

2 Likes

Imagine a pregnant mare as a fighter and if she takes enough damage she miscarries and can use the fetuses is as projectiles

3 Likes

I really want to sic Guzbo on Carolina.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to do something like this, I’m glad to see you’re actually going for it

2 Likes

I meant more famous fluffys on FC, like Guzbo, Skippy, Lemonade, etc.

4 Likes

Can we get fatalities? I really wanna see @infraredturbine sucking up his enemies into the turbine and turning them into a bloody pulp or idk.

2 Likes

Oh! IN THAT CASE!

how about Doom Fluffy? Or perhaps Carolina?

1 Like

Also, If you need any assets, I can get you any asset for free from any of my games! Also, if you need help with coding or stuff, the modular fluffy project is here to help!

1 Like

I have only two desires in this project:

• Janky, non-obvious hit boxes
  • A character with broken amounts of reach and/or i-frames
3 Likes

and a secret character named Marflow Skraps

Also, here is a fluffy punching a nother fluffy in the face!

Another version

2 Likes

My boi over here spittin truth bullets about fighting games lol. :fist_right::fist_left:

I’ve actually been thinking about this a lot (I love fighting games and play a lot of them). And, it’s made me worry about the sizing of the fighters. While I obviously want to have both artists and fluffies as fighters, it’s going to be hard to keep them balanced so that we don’t get the usual tier list off good fighters and bad ones.

Size is especially problematic because fluffies are obviously smaller than humans, so a human character will throw a punch that goes over the fluffy’s head. I could solve this by either making them all the same size (which would look weird) or only use fluffies and no humans (which is ok I guess, but I really want to include fc people in the roster).

So idk. Luckily it’s not an immediate problem; my first two fighters will probably be equally sized fluffies. Until I start adding more after that, I’ll probably just put a pin in the issue to deal with later.

And don’t worry, I’ll try to use all my experience with fighting games to try and prevent issues like bad hitboxes and broken characters lol :+1:

Anagram for wolfram sparks. Took me a minute but I got there! Lol

Just backwards, it’s like Noob Saibot in MK

2 Likes