FC Fighter Game - BloodyBoots

Just backwards, it’s like Noob Saibot in MK

2 Likes

If I do a secret character, it’ll be something ludicrous like Coldsteel The Hedgehog or something lol :joy:

The size issue is my reason for voting “fluffies only”. Maybe the problem could be avoided by having the non-fluffy fighters be chibis? Fluffies are pretty chibi by nature, so it’d even the field a bit. Hell, could even provide a rudimentary lore about “people been chibified, gotta beat everyone up until they find the reason and fix it”. Or they can be chibi by nature, like in Super Gem Fighters Mini Mix.

Instantly made me think of this “anthro” doodle I made.
fwu

2 Likes

My sis over here droppin’ names like Super Gem Fighters. Freakin love that game! :fist_right::fist_left:

Yea chibi could work. I also considered “fluffifying” people. Take Za, for example. A fluffy version of za that resembles his avatar but also meets the size requirements.

IDK, I’m going to have to make a pros n cons list to figure this out. :hmm:

2 Likes

If I were to vote, I’d vote for humans over fluffies. Mostly just because I want to see Owl beat Virgil to death, and vice versa

2 Likes

Moderators are environmental hazards

2 Likes

See… see me… what ?
o_o

3 Likes

Bump. Post updated with new stuff! :myeh:

1 Like

>new update
>not adding artists

IMG_3311

2 Likes

Now we need a Za OC pizza fluff… :sunglasses::pizza:

1 Like

I can make a little Za thrall or something. I’m envisioning a fluffy made entirely of melted cheese and sauce…

2 Likes

So, sketties without the noodles. You’re begging for gustatory death by fluffy there, Za.

1 Like

export202404071012174890__01

2 Likes

Also, @BloodyBoots , if you want more people to return to this post to vote, you could switch the latest update log picture to be the displayed image of this post so people know there is something new here.
I’m just suggesting this because I stumbled upon the new poll by accident when I was re-reading this post

2 Likes

But what about artists whos avatars are fluffies? :martini:

2 Likes

Those are the ones who are first in line! :sunglasses:

2 Likes