Fecal fun bar (carniviousduck)

Introducing Fecal fun bars! Has your fluffy been demanding food? Never satisfied and always craving more Sustenance, well do i have the product for you. Our bars are made from 100% fluffy shit. Fluffies dont digest and absorb all of the nutrients in the first time around. Multiple eating of the said excrement is what most litterpals and ferals survive off of. So we took the opportunity to collect, dry and package the turds into a foil wrapped package. These nuggets are perfect for feral interlopers, braty pets and quick meals for the litterpal on the go. Each bar is stuffed with corn, nuts, and maybe even sketti’s. Grab one today at any hasbio store or carnivious outlet near you.

WARNING: NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. IF SWALLOWED BY A HUMAN YOUR A SICK FUCK…

57 Likes

I foresee Tiktok challenges involving this item within only 24 hours of it’s release.

9 Likes

You’re*

2 Likes

Reminds me of one of my fav’s, called Lion down here in the Netherlands (Pun intended)

6 Likes

Naw i like it my way

4 Likes

You know it is what they deserve

looks like a Kit Kat covered in rice crispies and more chocolate… not a bad idea.

1 Like

I cannot imagine anything going wrong with this product, especially not involving children :frowning_face:

I don’t never let a product tell me what to do, and I ain’t plannin’ to start now by not taking a bite.

Hell, even just touching it.

Lion Bars are so good! Love the white chocolate version. Don’t want to think what effluvium its equivalent would be made from though.

…… probably smegma. Eurgh. I’m saying it before one of you other shock jocks.

1 Like

It IS like Kit Kat covered in rice crispies and more chocolate, and a bit more butterlike aftertaste, quite likable to me.

2 Likes

Make it choke on those shit sticks.

1 Like

I bought a case on Fluffazon for my demanding fluffies. They’ve stopped demanding food besides their kibble. They do smell horrible upon opening the pack, however.

Dried for texture not for the delicious smell…