Feedback on idea for drawing

So I was walking through the street and I notice how much trash there is.
I got a sudden idea on what if fluffies are mixed into this?
I wanted to make a drawing, but I’m not very good at all.

I drew this as a quick sketch for something I might draw in future. I just marked out where the foals will be (sorry if it’s hard to see) I took a lot of photos of random alleyways and streets and crop it to this.

Would this be good idea for a drawing and what should I do to make it good if I do make this?
Thanks

10 Likes

also sorry if this isn’t the right area to post this, moderator can remove if it is, haven’t used site in a while .

Seems like a good idea to me!

1 Like

I think even as foals, the fluffies should be slightly bigger, they look more like mice where foals typically look closer to gerbils or small guinea pigs in terms of size.
But otherwise the idea is good, I like the idea of people drawing fluffies into real pictures, I’ve seen a few people do it but more is always welcome.

Especially if the little fuckers are suffering.

1 Like

Yea I agree they are a bit small (mainly the one on the cigarette box) but it’s kind of hard to judge the scale of the image, chirpy foals are very tiny though and that’s kind of what I was going for in a way.

And they won’t always be suffering I might just draw some general things but in some they definitely will be

1 Like

Well I look forward to it anyway!

1 Like

Call that literal Littering lmao

2 Likes

I love the idea of fluffies as trash. People litter their garbage all the time, they would definitely litter with their useless foals and fluffies. Fluffy jumped off the back seat of the car and broke its leg? Just toss it out the window and we’ll get another one.

1 Like

Yea I was thinking stuff like that, I also thought of like boxes filled with foals with brown - grey - undesirable etc Colors just being left in alleyways because they wouldn’t sell. Some also will just be ferals probably

If you want them to be small, but maybe don’t want to be limited by what fluffy foals can/cannot do, you can make them microfluffs. You could have them in the dirt between the metal slats trying to scrounge for food, or trying to dig holes to make something similar to a nitrogel habitat. You could have one or two attempting to move the apple, with speech bubbles complaining about how heavy it is, or begging the apple to “help” them move it. You could have a fluffy curled up inside the cigarette box to try to hide/get warm, or if you decide to go with microfluffies, a Mummah could have made a nestie inside it.

1 Like

Ive drawn my first two and they’re on my page if you want to check them out. Thanks very much for the ideas!

and also I think ill keep them as normal size fluffies and just make the foals a little bigger. Im gonna make chirpy foals pretty small though