Feeding (fluffybooru id: 15759) (by: Wolfram_Sparks)

15759 - abuse artist-wolfram_sparks blood crying death explicit foal helpless original_art tears

97 Likes

images (6)

22 Likes

Hahahaha nice to see. This is also a good way to punish the mother or her foals if they didn’t listen.

3 Likes

“Why no help?”

Are they so stupid as to not realize their mom is not only muzzled but also restrained? Wow they really deserve to fucking die.

2 Likes

It’s become unofficial canon that Fluffies can’t distinguish other Fluffies in distress. Because I’ve seen a bunch of foals/mates/family members wonder out loud why the Fluffy with all their legs nailed to the floor isn’t giving them hugs then proclaiming “Nu wub nu mowe” because of the presumed slight.

It’s something I hope to see be made more official in Fluffy canon because it’s fucking funny to watch

6 Likes

I love this, the pained expression in the mummah’s eyes knowing she is feeding her babies poison, it’s amazing.

1 Like

I really wish this was more common. It’s somewhat prevalent, but only in certain narrow tropes, often self-conflicting. Stuff like watching a floof babbeh ask its mummah if it’s bad because she won’t give it miwk used to be pretty common and needs to return. ;-;

1 Like