Fellow Rejects (DarrolLayman)

Here it is. It’s a little rough, but I like to think I did fairly well. It really hits home for me because I’m currently serving in the US Army Reserves as a 91B, I plan on getting out after my first contract, so I don’t want to be one of those homeless veterans you see on the street. Paired with an unfavorable colored alicorn foal, it’s a match made in heaven. So let me know what you guys think. I’m open to constructive criticism, so if you have something to say, let me know. Don’t be that guy, please.

36 Likes

Looks good! Keep it up! :sunglasses::two_hearts::beers:

2 Likes

Cheers, man.

1 Like

Hits hard, I’ve thankfully never been homeless but I’ve been without money and a job. Hope these two get a good ending and I hope your tour goes safely

2 Likes

Sadly, I’ve been all of the above, surviving off of Drill Weekends. It was horrible. No way to live. I plan on them getting a happy ending.

2 Likes

Stay strong brother

You talking to the Warrant Officer or me?

This warrants a good ending. (Pun intended)

Ha, I see what you did there. They’ll get one, soon enough. Baby steps. Gotta crawl before I can walk, and gotta walk before I can run.

1 Like

You

Don’t get me wrong, I’m in a good place right now. Got a home, working on getting a job, steady spot in my military career, I’m set. Wish I could say the same for him, though.

1 Like