feral fluff pile (by fluffyenthusiast)

In the safety of the den, A small herd of ferals huddle up into a pile in an effort to stay warm. The foals reside in the center of the pile, providing extra protection from the cold should the weather turn harsh.

no the foals do not get smothered or crushed, at least not often

53 Likes

I pictured the foals accidentally crushed into one of those human flesh spheres from the Blue gender anime.

6 Likes

This nap is about to turn into a Travis Scott concert

6 Likes

shudders

1 Like

We need more fluffpiles in this world

2 Likes

Why the hell would you bring up that fucked up memory?

1 Like

You ever hear of a “rat king”? I bet that could happen with fluffies pretty easy.

1 Like

Daaaaw!

Nice work.

Such a beautiful fluffpile.

It would be very unfortunate if a friendly neighborhood feral fluffy population control volunteer were to use feral fluffy population control team-approved measures to brutally and hilariously control the population of that fluffpile.

1 Like

Awwwww. How cute. Poor fellas, trying to stay safe and warm. Also love the one on top!

Yo! You won’t believe this, I had a nightmare akin to that it was multiple fluffies stuck together with like soda and shit. Some dead some alive and that fucking thing ran at me though a hallway at blinding speed. I woke up covered in sweat. I completely forgot about it until brought the nightmare back with that rat king comment.

1 Like

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…