Feral Fluffy Hunting for Sketties (artist: Carpdime)

This was inspired by stealth games like Hitman.

There are 3 stages to consider in this minigame:

1. Finding a way into the kitchen.
  2. Getting the sketties without getting caught.
  3. Finding a way out of the shop safely and getting back to the fluffy family.

A fluffy’s quest for the bestest sketties is never complete!

64 Likes

This could make for a great game setup! Love all the potential pitfalls I mean, challenges thats a daring daddeh fluffy would face.

9 Likes

I love stuff like this, it reminds of me books I read when I was a kid - usually those about words or numbers, just stuffed from page to page with stuff to look at and read.

3 Likes
8 Likes

Really reminds me of the old point and click adventure games of the glory days of video games, especially the LucasArts games. Those games had such weird and abstract logic to their puzzles which actually would work great for a fluffy focused games since they aren’t exactly known for their sound reasoning skills.

1 Like

Aw snap, I just remembered Hitman 3 came out but not on Steam, bloody hell Really enjoyed the first two games of the new trilogy, and can’t wait for the Steam release of the third game.

4 Likes

I like that the fluffy daddy is willing to die just to give his family skettis

2 Likes

This would actually be entirely doable in Adventure Game Studio. It just needs a lot of graphics and animations, but you don’t need to know programming to make Sierra/Lucasarts-style games with it.

5 Likes

Ah I can already see the bone outcome: fluffy carries bone to try and lure dog, dog says hippity hoppity that bone is now my property, dog fights the fluffy breaking a lot of bones in the process, fluffy dies

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to make an adventure game where random things can kill you for no reason!

3 Likes

Tomb of Horrors but for fluffies

2 Likes

the correct answer, of course, is to run in screaming about sketties and get punted directly into traffic

1 Like

i will make the a game on the commadore 128… if it was working