Fetch (for Wyldefyr) [Rampage]

Commission for @Wyldefyr as part of Commiss-athon

Thank you so much!

34 Likes

…Now im picturing an ‘air bud’ remake but with a pegasus. xD

3 Likes

D’awww. I actually really like the grey and purple one.

4 Likes

That would be great. Just immediately gets trampled on the court

3 Likes

More picturing them getting some sick air to dunk a ball.

And the ball rotating them around mid jump and crushing them against the back board before their chin gets caught in the net and they hang themselves or something.

3 Likes

Lmao

3 Likes

Fuck I hope wylde doesn’t mind abuse comments under this lol

2 Likes

Just cause I am a hugboxer doesn’t mean i don’t look at the other kind of art, or understand there are other types out there. I just can’t be that kind myself…I can’t even play darkside in Kotor, or Renegade in Mass Effect. Heck, when I play D&D I always try to find a peaceful solution to every encounter if possible.

3 Likes

The grey and purple one is the fluffy version of my ponsona, so my fluffsona if you will…the other is my first adopted fluff, Geronimo

2 Likes

we respect the make every square inch of land you pass better gang. billions shall smile

3 Likes

I often feel bad choosing evil options in video games. I haven’t finished a Mass Effect Renegade run or an evil Dishonored playthrough or anything.

Anyway it wasn’t an accusation or anything some people just don’t like abuse comments on hugbox pics and vise versa
Thank you again for participating!

1 Like

Grey and purple is my favourite colour combo ever. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Throw some red in there too

1 Like

Red is acceptable, as is black. :+1:

1 Like

I like the art, but I wonder if catch is too dangerous to play with fluffies, as fragile and easily killed as they are.

1 Like