Final Moments - by Fluffhaven1

Obligatory 0 days to euthanasia pillowpost! Enjoy the sadness, as we have many a times before at the expense of these helpless little shits.

60 Likes

Tree? More like Stump lmao

24 Likes

You are a poopie and survived 10 months, quite frankly you should be overjoyed you lasted this long, most of your filth dont make it 10 days. you aint even gonna die covered in poopies or from injurys given by your own mummah/siblings.

Honey you are blessed you had a good run, now embrace death like a good poopie should :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Drown it in shit.

4 Likes

Are their wounds or stumps infected?

3 Likes

Lmao, I actually almost did call him that

3 Likes

Yeah! Good catch - Tree’s stumps (lol) are indeed infected since he’s been laying around in a puddle of his own piss for the last few weeks

1 Like

A tempting way for his “euthanasia” to be administered~

Ikr? The little shit makes it almost a YEAR in an environment where a day past birth is a miracle, and he still finds things to complain about… it’s no wonder he wasn’t adopted, even when he’s worth less than a dollar!

2 Likes

Tho instead of euthanasia, you could hypothetically use him as a microfluff colony litter pal in that gelatin colony wnclosure thing…he’d be big enough for it and he gets to stay…for a bit longer. That is IF the story has a microfluff colony shipped in

2 Likes

I hadn’t even considered adding micros to my headcanon lmao - but unfortunately, poor Tree is doomed now; his last hope was adoption, but that opportunity has passed now.

I love countdown to euthanasia signs and the cruelty of “turning over inventory” since these demented things are toys.

Please followup with his death.

4 Likes

Sorry tree, we need that space for good fluffies who will get homes and families, we can’t just let ugly dummies take up all our room

2 Likes

Oh, I sure will! I’ve got a few ideas for how the staff will “euthanise” him currently in the process of elimination - not one of them is painless or peaceful lmao. Tree’s about to get cut down!

Exactly! Can’t let some stupid pillowfluff take up all the space for too long - just enough to savour their sorrow, give them a shred of hope, to make their disposal all the more satisfying

1 Like

For .75 cents it could’ve been a litter pal or a fuck toy for an aggressive stallion. But oh well into the furnace you go

1 Like

Oh, totally - unfortunately for Tree, he was more interesting as a laughingstock than anything else; and now his end is certain. Maybe if he hadn’t complained as much and asked for a “nyu mummah / daddeh / wawm housie” instead, he’d get a few more months on his life. Lmao, he brought that on himself

3 Likes