I’m still waiting for the next part. Welcome to the website <3

7 Likes

thanks, still trying to figure things out

7 Likes

take your time, but it’s quite better than reddit tbh :3

8 Likes

lul the mother is so fat she couldn’t even fight for her babbeh

9 Likes

Abuse. A university class to prepare you for minimum wage civic services.

3 Likes

Spoosh, Is that you? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If I take a foal from its mummah, tell it that I am Its new daddy, give it back to mummah and walk away, will foal try to follow me? Will it insult the “random mare” for not letting it follow me?

5 Likes

Be mindful of other fluffies within the fluff-park. Stallions will be offering her all kinds of nummies for “Enfie Times”. Do yeet them and let her only eat from loving stallions. It is still within the thesis; a loving stallion will provide for it’s new mare friend. Will stallions still provide Project food if before Enfie Times, they are yeeted from Project’s area?

4 Likes

It depends on how much you bond with the foal. If you spent an entire night with the bath, a meal, and then drop off the foal, it’s bound to try and get back to you. It will follow you, cry “weweh nyu Daddeh?”, and even disown its herd.
If you just spent enough time to feed it a meal of McDonald’s fries and a hamburger, it may not care if you leave.

3 Likes

it was a headcanon-specific question. in the observation notes it is said that Project forgot her mother immediately after hearing the hard-wired command “i am your new daddy”.

2 Likes

The soap may cause infertility? Bro, that fluffy has incredible colors, she should be a litter factory!

2 Likes

They seem to have lifelong memories of their mothers in most people’s works.

Avocado for example was a canned foal, who slid out of his mother’s womb down a chute and never got a chance to embrace her, yet recognized her by scent years later when the factory closed and she was slowly starving in a garbage can.

2 Likes

Jesus Christ I love how you draw fluffies! It’s like you took the best part of Sploosh’s style and added your own. Please keep up the good work :smiley:

3 Likes

Hahaha, speckles of shit everywhere it goes! Pathetic… I love this, can’t wait for more!

1 Like

I hope the protagonist is dead lol, fuck him

1 Like

The light pink text on the light blue background makes it hard to read what Project is saying.

I have to say I’m so waiting for the continuation. I’ve seen the first two parts and I’m genuinely intrigued as to what will happen if Project gets lots of positive attention but no food.

I love how Spooshy these fluffies look

Good work, love your Spoosh-like style.