Final Sendoff [ CoronaryHeatingProcedure ]

Supportive “parents” Rotter and her dad, who´s name is now Khalil Elliott (thanks random name generator) , preping Kevin up for the finals.

Khalil is pretty much done with Kevin´s missing owner´s shit and would love nothing more than to smack them over the head ( he can´t even if he wanted, lol ). He´s been taking care of Kevin in between fights, taking Kevin with them to stay at a hotel, giving him food & water and getting him cardboard for his crafting needs.

Rotter has basically adopted Kevin temporarily.
She knows he´ll be gone when his owner finally shows up but for now, he´s like her kid.

@SqueakyFriend ´s Kevin singlehoofedly curing my artblock.

38 Likes

Ohhhh poor babyyyy, oh i wana hug em all! ahhh!!
Your art is so damn pretty

3 Likes

That’s your fucking MLP OC isn’t it? The one with markings that don’t make sense.

Awwww, that’s so sweet! Good luck, Kevin, you got some big supporters in the bleachers!

A while back there was a user who made a big batch of fluffy adopts with incredibly complex markings (I grabbed one of the only even remotely simple ones), and Rotter (the one with markings) is one of those adopts. So not an MLP OC, just an adopt maker that went hog-wild.

3 Likes

Nah, Rotter is and always has been a fluffy.

She was an adopt I grabbed from FoxSpectator and originally she had an even more complex design that I toned down significantly.

the original design

Rotter by Foxspectator

She is supposed to be a semi-designer fluffy ( basically a designer fluffy that turned out less then desirable).

2 Likes

( Apparently I can’t delete an accidental double posted comment that happened due to site problems so I’ll use this space for something else )

It’s clear to me that you don’t like Rotter, Jingles, but why did you feel the need to post about it on not one but now 2 separate occasions?

2 Likes

Jesus Christ. At least you toned it down.

Because I believe in quality control, and in making myself heard when I don’t like something.

1 Like

That’s nice, just please don’t make this a thing where you post under every Rotter related image I make @Jingles, thanks.

4 Likes

I understand your concern. Someone dislikes your art and you think they might express their opinion again.

But rest assured. That was never my intention.

1 Like

Or Kevin finally does not miraculously survive one of the bloodsport matches he is forced into

1 Like

That’s also a possibility they are aware of.

2 Likes

I vote for Rotter and Khalil kidnapping formally adopting Kevin

I don’t know about that. Neglectful/forgetful or not, Kevin’s actual owner has raised a stand up little cutie of a fluffy, whom they named “Kevin”.

Rotter’s owner named his fluffy “Rotter”, and raised a needy pervert of a fluffy.

Somehow I doubt Kevin would thrive in his care.

1 Like

If he took him, he would just re-home him.

He has his hands full with Rotter and knows Kevin would be traumatized by the activities they partake in in their spare time.

Rotter got her name from her previous owner ( Khalil’s rich abuser “friend”) and was like that when Khalil got her as a gift.

He was supposed to get into fluffy abuse by torturing and ending Rotter’s live but ended up keeping and indulging her and himself instead.

They did a switcheroo where Rotter is the dominant one and basically owns him and Khalil let’s her because he likes it that way.

1 Like

Fair and all, but if he’s up to bottoming for an abused fluffy, he may not be good for Kevin.

1 Like

100% he wouldn’t, that’s why re-homing would be his number 1 option if Kevin’s owner won’t show up.

These two are not the individuals Kevin should stick with for long periods of time.

Short visits? Sure. Adoption? Absolutely not.

1 Like

After the last fight, just take him, Kevin’s owner can’t do much since it can be seen as a case of abandonment, and what’s the owner gonna do anyway, call the police?

People do this with cats all the time ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

Quality control

And yet you’re known to have some of the most dogshit takes in the community. (This one included.)

That’s pretty hilarious.

Why don’t you save this energy for the next low effort doodle that crops up instead of harping on actual quality art.

The nerve of these dickheads, I swear.

2 Likes

Damn straight baby. I’m certified FAS.