''Find Your Crowd'' character sheets!! (Updated per Part released!) [all content by DiscordKO]

Hey everybody! I’ve got some fun things planned for the immediate future, so I figured you might like a list of characters… I’ll update it whenever I upload new Parts to the Find Your Crowd comic series, so stay tuned!

Character Bios:

Beans

A male Earthie with strangely long ears, Beans is not the smartest fluffy on the block, but he’s always eager for adventure with his best friend, Cricket the micro-Jellenheimer. Beans’ large size- compared to other fluffies- and his eagerness to make friends often keeps him out of otherwise dangerous situations. However, he can be a bit too naive for his own good, and this can lead him into trouble. Fortunately, his friends will always have his back, no matter what! his design is based on the Przewalski horse and I honestly don’t remember why I made his ears so long. They just are.

Cricket

A micro-Jellenheimer with an odd affinity for eating insects, this tiny, red spitfire is the unwavering best friend of Beans. It’s unclear why it (it is assumed to be a male) has chosen a fluffy to be its traveling companion, but the endless supply of tasty bugs -and smarty foals- might have played a role in its initial decision. Whatever the case may be, Beans looks to Cricket for guidance when exploring the world around him, trusting his friend’s critical thinking skills will bring good things for the both of them. It is my headcannon that Jellenheimers still abide by the appearance of their original, spherical design, and this more ‘fluffy’ variant is just them wearing little fuzzy hoodies. Why? I dunno, they’re Jellenheimers. They’re not supposed to be explainable.

Dr. Lee

This supernatural, feminine entity has taken on the role of a ‘plague doctor’, whose primary goal is to fully rid the world of the ‘‘Pestilence’’, an unknown affliction that supposedly infects a global portion of the Earth. This goal is… rather ambitious, to say the least, as all of her human patients are, well, dead. This slight detail doesn’t seem to hinder her efforts, though she’s often -albeit unintentionally- thwarted by the antics of Beans and Cricket, whom she begrudgingly views as her pets. Almost.

The average person need not worry about a visit from Dr. Lee, but the prisons and related judicial facilities of the Big City are mysteriously missing a growing number of inmates by the day. This treatment isn’t just limited to the dark underbelly of society, either- ANYTHING she deems a threat to the well-being of life on Earth, no matter how small an impact it will make, will be swiftly, and utterly, destroyed.

The other residents of the Magic Realm, which sits just adjacent to the Big City, fear the plague doctor and speak of her in hushed tones- it is clear they know something about her that the humans do not, and of her dark practices behind the closed doors of her simultaneous Apothecary and butcher’s shop…

14 Likes

Sounds like we need to see more of Dr. lee

2 Likes

Good, because I love drawing her… she’s boutta become my persona ngl

1 Like

Dr.Lee pose reminds me of Holy Mary

1 Like

Is that so? I’ve always thought she looked kinda like a satanic nun :thinking_jellen:

1 Like

To me she looks like a gender bent SCP 049.

1 Like

I got teased so much over the original design concept, I gave in and just accepted the meme as canon lol

Well to be fair basically anyone with any SCP knowledge will compare female plague doctors to 049

1 Like

Jellens are almost always my favorite when they stick closer to their original design hc. Yours however? My favorite, right next to my own

1 Like