Find Your Crowd Part 1 (Episode 3)

24 Likes

bruh… apparently new users have to wait 24 hours before posting again, so now I can’t even finish >:/ I’ll post the rest of Part 1 and the beginning of Part 2 tomorrow, folks, I promise!

3 Likes

Pretty sure we have Bailey to thank for that, and if you were aware of that fiasco you’d know why its important lol. Sorry it’s inconveniencing you.

4 Likes

I’d recommend to post about 6-7 pictures in a single post, it would save you time, and the story would be solid to read instead of jumping from topic to topic. It would help ya with the time before posting too and spam

@iFluffybooru @infraredturbine never heard of Bailey before, i only found out about this site from Reddit like 2 hours ago. the new user stuff said i can only post one picture per topic, which is why i have to space them out like this… when do the new user restrictions end?

1 Like

QUICK! Name in the title before the owl gets you!

1 Like

Needs more name in title

1 Like

i will find and kill you in 20 seconds from reading this message
mio-honda-run

1 Like

@Mr_Owl jokes on you, I’m a bird owner! >:) catches owl and gives soft head scritchies

2 Likes

Bird owner but not name-in-title putter apparently

@ThatsWhy I forgot… I was really tired. in any case, I’m the artist, so no harm done (full comic is on Reddit, same username)

All you have to do is edit the post title. It’s a minor thing, but it ensures that people can look your story up more easily on here.

@ThatsWhy i already tried, i can’t edit the post title