Find Your Crowd Part 3 [DiscordKO]

There shouldn’t be any R’s and L’s in the fluffies’ dialogue. Also, fluffies refer to themselves as “fwuffy” and not “I” or “me”.

6 Likes

When magic is involved anything is possible :sparkles: :sparkles:

3 Likes

@Pushka ¯_(ツ)_/¯ bummer! good thing i’m allowed to have my own headcannon within the fluffy universe, so i don’t have to worry about perfect fluffy dialogue!
(@MossyFluff :heart: thankyouuuu~)

2 Likes

The lack of R’s and L’s in fluffspeak is the golden rule. Without fluffspeak, a fluffy is not a fluffy, and the golden rule is the minimum requirement for fluffspeak.

I have a boundary-pushing headcanon too but I still follow the golden rule of fluffspeak.
Fluffspeak might be a little hard to get a hang of at first, but that’s no excuse for being too lazy to even try.

Since you decided to be a dick in your reply to me, I’m gonna be honest: your “fluffies” are fluffies in name only. They’re just OC donut steel Mary Sues/Gary Stus with the word “fluffy” slapped over them. And your “Jellenheimer” OC donut steel is a prime example of the Redditheimer crap that makes people hate jellens.

5 Likes

No, this is clearly just laziness and lack of care for consistency.

1 Like

And here’s the primer, if you’re not too fucking haughty to read it:

1 Like

It that a jellenheimer? Why does it have ears?

3 Likes

I love how you draw fluffies - and Bean has me thinking of a pipistrelle bat! Love 'em!

3 Likes

@cweature thankyou SO, SO MUCH! ^V^ Beans was actually modeled off a Honduran White Bat, you’re the first person to ever notice the similarities!

2 Likes

Because when I was trying to design a Jellenheimer, my mom said the ears looked cute ^V^ so the ears stayed! :heart:

Bats are a favourite animal of mine, so not surprised that I noticed the similarities.

1 Like

:0 are you saying i need to make a bat character for the story? EXCITED NOISES

Do what you want, I’m sure I’d enjoy it.

1 Like

Holy fucking Reddit dude. No fluffspeak, designs that are so far removed from what people recognize as fluffies that they could be their own creature… this needs work.

5 Likes

you can’t even spell headcanon correctly.

1 Like

UR FUCKIN MUM?! FUCKING CRINGE-A-THON WHAT THE FUCK YOU SHOWED YOUR MUMMY YOUR FLUFFY OC WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING CHILD
WE GOT ANOTHER FUCKING 11 YEAR OLD

Hey there! sorry about the typo, thanks for pointing it out! What’s your favorite kind of spider? mine is a tie between tarantulas and the Peacock Jumping Spider ^^
MalePeacockSpider

sorry im not gonna read whatever brain damaged shit you just typed

dude, i was just asking what your favorite spider was… :cry:

…jumping spiders.
sorry.

1 Like