First and Last Words by Super Weaner

The mother get punished by having her babbeh get punished. Simple as that

7 Likes

“Flawlessly logical.” Snrk.

Sorry, giga chad abuse zone here. You are using wrong logic here

6 Likes

Dafuq is a “chad” anyway? I’m from the ‘90s, some terms go right over my head.

1 Like

An African country, of course

3 Likes

This silly goose can’t even spell baologna. So not Chad

1 Like

Chad=douche, so thanks for the compliment!:joy:

1 Like

Well the real definition became warped because of overusage. At the this exact moment being called Chad is a good thing

1 Like

This happened to my buddy eric once

1 Like

honestly, from the little i been here, the best to do when you see a good art style in a subject you are not confortable is to just nod and move along. It’s not worth the trouble feeling outraged over abuse art or the lack of logic of it.

6 Likes

Based Boop Chad, the BBC

2 Likes

so that’s what that British tv channel is about

3 Likes

Agreed. There are some great artists here I simply avoid. And some I check out despite the subject matter. If I comment then it’s often on the quality of the art, the story telling, any number of things other than the subject.

I might whine a little (“baaaaaybeeee!”) but try not to do more than that.

3 Likes

Bestest babbeh=future Smarty, so killing it while it’s young is very often justified.

2 Likes

Also, the most important thing @Mr_Owl told me was too assume malice, not incompetence, on the part of humans. Things make more sense that way.

Normally I assume incompetence/stupidity before malice.

3 Likes

The best fluffy equality class of all

2 Likes

I abuse them all equally. Except for poopie babbeh and good babbeh who will get extra pain.

5 Likes

Yeeees! More pain for them

1 Like

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: take a weggie of another foal just in case the message isn’t clear enough

https://fluffy-community.com/t/smarty-scratchy-by-mwike/12622

1 Like