First Comic Preview (By Canned_foal)

Hey there everyone!
Im new to the Fluffy fandom, but have been doing art for some long time now. So I thought, Id give it a shot to make a Fluffy Abuse Comic.
I mostly do traditional art meaning inks and colors will all be marker on paper. However for the text and maybe some alterations it will be further processed digitally.
It will contain all the “good stuff” like poopie, dancie and bestes babbehs as well as some good old gore and dismemberment. Depending on my schedule, I try to post updates as often as possible.
If you have any questions, or opinions to share, lmk in the comments below! :slight_smile:
Thats it for now, take care!

104 Likes

Are you some sort of artist that gets paid on the regular to draw stuff?

If you don’t, why not? You seem to be more than good enough to!

10 Likes

your art is amazing! I’m excited to see where this comic is going!

7 Likes

Welcome to the mad house. So nice to have claimed another soul. Let’s see how twisted your mind is.

5 Likes

Very interesting style.

Looking forward to your work.

3 Likes

Detailed and I like your Fluffy design. Can’t wait for more!

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! :slight_smile: I dont work in the art industry unfortunately , however I did some comissionwork in the past. It is mostly to timely constraints that I dont draw as much that Id like to really. Also people these days expect alot to be free or discount. That aside, Im really happy when my art is appreciated.

4 Likes

Thanks! Ngl it was mostly Gr1ms stuff that got me strangely addicted haha. Never thought Id end up in a rabbit hole.

4 Likes

It’s impressive, what a great job, I agree with the rest that you could get paid.

3 Likes

Looks beautiful, cant wait for finished product

3 Likes

Welcome! Your work looks fab, always love traditional media comics! Have you seen @Fluffus ’ work? :smiley:

2 Likes

Im broke so i can’t afford to pay people to draw me things, but i did pay $30 to InfraredTurbine for the picture thats now my phones wallpaper. A bit more than i would normally pay, but theyre really good.

3 Likes

A very good art style, and welcome

2 Likes

Thanks! And yes! Ive seens some of Fluffus’ Work! Love the artstyle!

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Filthy bitch i hope you get a smarty to enf her brood of scum and faggotery, rape her ,pillow her and make her and her bestest become enf/litterpal fuck that nasty cunt bitch and for the poopie babbeh fuck him to i hope you torture him and dont forget to cut their dick and torture their balls specially the poopie

3 Likes

Took the words right out of my mouth.

1 Like

u ok hun x

2 Likes

Such great artwork! Can’t wait to see more

2 Likes

I love how old school MLP they look! Welcome buddy! We are glad to have you!

1 Like