First Foal in a Can attempt (moonie)

They probably didnt get a good look at him when they were throwing him out and didn’t think people would want him.

3 Likes

i mean, that horn is kinda small. yikes

4 Likes

How did he get in the can to start with? I know there’s no such thing as canon but most people go for can production being an industrial nightmare. How did he get from Maggie and her “Special Daddy” to the vending machine?

3 Likes

He got “adopted” by someone who works for a foal-in-a-can factory. Maggie’s daddy took them to the same breeder he got Maggie from and they were given to one of the milk mares there and the rest is history. Fuck the dark charcoal grey foal’s “nyu daddeh” could have been the one that put him in the foal in a can himself.

3 Likes

The FC has gone soft. If this were a Artist-Kun piece back in the day there’d be a comment chain a mile long of nothing but “STURVE!!!”

4 Likes

Finally, some sense. I thought I was taking crazy-pills scrolling through these comics seeing nothing but gushes over a foal-in-a-can.

That aint even an alicorn. Alicorn’s need horns and that’s a pimple at best!

( :hugs: love your stuff as always, moonie)

5 Likes

litte white foal

I think that’s a rat, though knock yourself out.

@OtherCoraline
Be careful you don’t cut yourself on that edge.

My own opinion even without the dumb Gacha color market Alicorns seem to grow bigger, and be smarter according to most headcanons which is more reason to get it even if for breeding. Also speaking as me irl, I’d be willing to take chirpies in. At that point they’re too young to be morally culpable for their situation and don’t deserve suffering if that’s not an option then it at least deserves a quick painless death. However I find the existence of fluffies unethical and would probably never buy one and if you suggested put it out of it’s quickly put it out of it’s inherent misery then I have no issue with you.

5 Likes

Perfect

2 Likes

Lol. You take everything too seriously.

3 Likes

He is a man of science, don’t be surprised

3 Likes

murderboner rising

1 Like

I’ll save him unless someone else does first.

I would take the adorable baby home with me.

1 Like