First sketch I made after discovering this huge rabbit hole of a community. [EpicSubterfuge]

If there’s some degree of interest, I could do more stuff. XD

37 Likes

Of course! Welcome!

2 Likes

Nice work! Welcome!

2 Likes

Obviously, I’m still learning about this thing, and will need to know the basics of the etiquette around here.

2 Likes

Hi there! And thanks!

Yesss. I love me some fluffies that look like legit ponies and I also dig the cigarette.

2 Likes

That was legit an afterthought. I wanted it to look more goofy, in contrast with the Cannibal Corpse album cover-grade stuff I’ve seen. Maybe whimsical violence?

1 Like

I associate smoking a cigarette usually with the release of stress of some kind. So it kinda fits with the abused babbeh there in my mind. But I get what you mean. I call it cartoonish violence. Like Tom & Jerry.

1 Like

Pretty much! In my head, I can see the bad parent just doing somehting else while the foal got brutalized.

1 Like

Welcome to our little community! I love your style, hope to see more! :purple_heart:

1 Like

I should do more stuff shortly. XD

1 Like

Welcome to the dark side, haha.

1 Like

HELLO :smiley: have a sit in hell with us :smiley:

1 Like

You’re gonna do great here :handshake:

1 Like

welcome to the club

1 Like

I got the ominous feeling it’s a downhill from here XD

Hopefully!

Thanks! Let’s see how this goes.

Let’s just say that when I get to Hell, I’ll be holding the door for a whole lot of the folks, here.

Very glad you’ve joined us! I’m looking forward to more of your work!

1 Like

I’ll post those as soon as I make them. XD Funny thing, I managed to bungle the topic’s title, didn’t put my own username as author, lol.

1 Like