First Steps [by FwuffySadist666]

Boooooo :-1:

I like the first two images.

2 Likes

Dumb mare didnā€™t even bother looking in the yard.

Also, great set-up to put the sensitive babbeh in a scenario it would otherwise never wind up in. Thumbs up!

Little guy really had it goodā€¦until he didnā€™t.

3 Likes

Wow, I donā€™t even feel that bad for it since it was barely even conscious anyway. It seems like the owner didnā€™t even try looking for it.

3 Likes

Well done

3 Likes

Really great job! Good art improvement but also some really good narrative there.

Also couldnā€™t help but notice:

8 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

I admit, I would save it in a heartbeat. I know, Iā€™m hugbox garbage.

3 Likes

Itā€™s grade-a stuff like this that makes me want to get back into writing

5 Likes

Oh my goodness that was so glorious

3 Likes

A true masterpiece written by a true master. FS knows what the community wants. :clownworld:

4 Likes

Every SBS should be ended on sightā€¦ except for abusers, the SBS is quite the delight

4 Likes

The falling Eeeeeeee while it was in the walker was my favorite part

3 Likes

Thereā€™s the suffering we crave from the stroller concept!! What a wonderfully easy to hate fluffy, their death sentence was existence itself

3 Likes

I love little fluffy tombstones.

2 Likes

I would have added the mare committing suicide by jumping out of the house window.

3 Likes

This is canon!

2 Likes

And here I thought what he landed in was a trolley rail line, and he was gonna get run over.

1 Like

were it so easyā€¦

2 Likes

Man, I love sensitive babies. I think the reason why I do is because of how lovably pathetic they are, even in comparison to normal Fluffies, everything about them is if like you took everything about a fluffy and cranked it up to eleven. Think about it.

Fluffies are designed to be the most innocent and helpless beings imaginable and yet they have the tendency to be ridiculously selfish and mean spirited, usually as a result of how stupid they are. Sensitive Babies meanwhile are SO stupid that they donā€™t even have the capacity to be selfish or mean, they are more or less what HasBio had in mind for Fluffies from the start but with ten times more drawbacks as a result. Fluffies are incredibly fragile and defenseless and yet sensitive babies are ten times as much, Fluffies depend heavily on their owners/parents for basic survival but can be somewhat independent, sensitive babies have no independence whatsoever and depend on caregivers their whole lives.

Also, unlike regular Fluffies who I find to be cute only on very rare occasions and instead find them to be incredibly punchable more often than not, I actually canā€™t help but find SBS Fluffies to be adorable due to their exaggerated features and how incredibly pitiful they are. I find it very hard to hate them because of how harmless and innocent they are by a fault.

I honestly think Sensitive Babies are a very underrated concept thatā€™s needs to be explored more.

8 Likes